Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 157 of 165 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2474
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I enjoyed it. Agreed on the predictability at the end. Martin and Short just go so well together.
    They definitely have great chemistry. I didn't mind Selena Gomez either. She was better than I expected.

Ozark S4 Part 1 - 8.5/10. Thought it was better than last season and many of the episodes were pretty intense, love how they use music to set that up. I love Laura Linney and love the direction they went with her character and Ruth is always great. Was annoyed by the son a bit and it seems thatís a trend they do each year with a character.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Ozark S4 Part 1 - 8.5/10. Thought it was better than last season and many of the episodes were pretty intense, love how they use music to set that up. I love Laura Linney and love the direction they went with her character and Ruth is always great. Was annoyed by the son a bit and it seems thatís a trend they do each year with a character.

I'm 3 episodes in and would rate it similar. Though I'd say I hate Linney's character and have no issues at all with the son.

Also the relationship between Wyatt and Darlene is too funny.

Community 6.5-7/10 season 1-3 were pretty good, 4 started going down but still decent. season 5-6 were not that good. The show started going down when people started leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    Community 6.5-7/10 season 1-3 were pretty good, 4 started going down but still decent. season 5-6 were not that good. The show started going down when people started leaving.
    I stopped when Troy left. Meant to pick it back up but never did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I stopped when Troy left. Meant to pick it back up but never did.
    Still worth watching but def a sizable dip in quality. Watch the series finale if nothing else.

Or you could just skip right to the final scene:

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Or you could just skip right to the final scene:

Damn how did I forget that scene? ****** memory.

The Expanse Final Season 7.5/10: Solid end to the series, just felt it was a bit rushed since they only did 6 episodes and many questions remained regarding the portals and the colonies.

I guess Iíll have to read the books to get the answers to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The Expanse Final Season 7.5/10: Solid end to the series, just felt it was a bit rushed since they only did 6 episodes and many questions remained regarding the portals and the colonies.

I guess Iíll have to read the books to get the answers to that.

I think it's rumored to have some new series or something like that, spin off in the same universe. I haven't finished the final season yet, but I was disappointed it's only 6 episodes too.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I think it's rumored to have some new series or something like that, spin off in the same universe. I haven't finished the final season yet, but I was disappointed it's only 6 episodes too.
    Cool, is such a good show and I want more of that universe.

I was waiting for all episodes to air and then saw they only 6 episodes and no new ones and was like what the hell?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5T...hannel=Netflix

first episode was pretty good. All the episodes are out. Has a highschool of the dead anime feel to it. Also its fast zombies thank ****ing lord.

billions season 6 episode 2

bobby axelrod will always be a god but goddammit i am in disbelief... I am really liking the first 2 episodes of season 6

The Book of Boba Fett is really going in directions I didn't expect these last two episodes and I am diggin' it. Overall, it's not the immediate draw that The Mandalorian was but it is a fun watch if you are a Star Wars fan. Hopefully the season finale is a fairly memorable one; seems to be going in that direction.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 02-03-2022 at 07:14 PM.