Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 157 of 165 FirstFirst ... 57107147155156157158159 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 2474
  1. #2341
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    72,251
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I enjoyed it. Agreed on the predictability at the end. Martin and Short just go so well together.
    They definitely have great chemistry. I didn't mind Selena Gomez either. She was better than I expected.

  2. #2342
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,653
    Ozark S4 Part 1 - 8.5/10. Thought it was better than last season and many of the episodes were pretty intense, love how they use music to set that up. I love Laura Linney and love the direction they went with her character and Ruth is always great. Was annoyed by the son a bit and it seems thatís a trend they do each year with a character.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #2343
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,429
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Ozark S4 Part 1 - 8.5/10. Thought it was better than last season and many of the episodes were pretty intense, love how they use music to set that up. I love Laura Linney and love the direction they went with her character and Ruth is always great. Was annoyed by the son a bit and it seems thatís a trend they do each year with a character.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm 3 episodes in and would rate it similar. Though I'd say I hate Linney's character and have no issues at all with the son.

  4. #2344
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,653
    Also the relationship between Wyatt and Darlene is too funny.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #2345
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    316
    Community 6.5-7/10 season 1-3 were pretty good, 4 started going down but still decent. season 5-6 were not that good. The show started going down when people started leaving.

  6. #2346
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    45,991
    Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    Community 6.5-7/10 season 1-3 were pretty good, 4 started going down but still decent. season 5-6 were not that good. The show started going down when people started leaving.
    I stopped when Troy left. Meant to pick it back up but never did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  7. #2347
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,429
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I stopped when Troy left. Meant to pick it back up but never did.
    Still worth watching but def a sizable dip in quality. Watch the series finale if nothing else.

  8. #2348
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,429
    Or you could just skip right to the final scene:


  9. #2349
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,653
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Or you could just skip right to the final scene:

    Damn how did I forget that scene? ****** memory.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #2350
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,653
    The Expanse Final Season 7.5/10: Solid end to the series, just felt it was a bit rushed since they only did 6 episodes and many questions remained regarding the portals and the colonies.

    I guess Iíll have to read the books to get the answers to that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #2351
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    72,251
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The Expanse Final Season 7.5/10: Solid end to the series, just felt it was a bit rushed since they only did 6 episodes and many questions remained regarding the portals and the colonies.

    I guess Iíll have to read the books to get the answers to that.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think it's rumored to have some new series or something like that, spin off in the same universe. I haven't finished the final season yet, but I was disappointed it's only 6 episodes too.

  12. #2352
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    109,653
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I think it's rumored to have some new series or something like that, spin off in the same universe. I haven't finished the final season yet, but I was disappointed it's only 6 episodes too.
    Cool, is such a good show and I want more of that universe.

    I was waiting for all episodes to air and then saw they only 6 episodes and no new ones and was like what the hell?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #2353
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,916
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IN5T...hannel=Netflix

    first episode was pretty good. All the episodes are out. Has a highschool of the dead anime feel to it. Also its fast zombies thank ****ing lord.

  14. #2354
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    121,916
    billions season 6 episode 2



    bobby axelrod will always be a god but goddammit i am in disbelief... I am really liking the first 2 episodes of season 6

  15. #2355
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    63,429
    The Book of Boba Fett is really going in directions I didn't expect these last two episodes and I am diggin' it. Overall, it's not the immediate draw that The Mandalorian was but it is a fun watch if you are a Star Wars fan. Hopefully the season finale is a fairly memorable one; seems to be going in that direction.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 02-03-2022 at 07:14 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •