Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 165 of 165 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2470
    Abbott Elementary was absolutely fantastic imo

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Ozark, final episodes (6 episodes or whatever it was): 7/10

Had it's moments. I think the first episode was the best and the final episode was better than fans are giving it credit for. Overall it all circles back to how invincible this family is (Wendy especially) and how ridiculous some of their actions are. You can only back them into a corner so many times then have them squirm out at the last second before it gets tiresome and ridiculous. I understand the point they're trying to make about powerful people getting away with literally anything, but I'm pretty confident you can only double cross a cartel so many times before you get killed, and I lost count on how many times they went back to that well.

It was a solid binge watch, but since the beginning it felt like a Breaking Bad knockoff, and that's about where it ends up. As a series, I'd probably rate it as a 7/10, too.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Ozark, final episodes (6 episodes or whatever it was): 7/10

Had it's moments. I think the first episode was the best and the final episode was better than fans are giving it credit for. Overall it all circles back to how invincible this family is (Wendy especially) and how ridiculous some of their actions are. You can only back them into a corner so many times then have them squirm out at the last second before it gets tiresome and ridiculous. I understand the point they're trying to make about powerful people getting away with literally anything, but I'm pretty confident you can only double cross a cartel so many times before you get killed, and I lost count on how many times they went back to that well.

It was a solid binge watch, but since the beginning it felt like a Breaking Bad knockoff, and that's about where it ends up. As a series, I'd probably rate it as a 7/10, too.
    Pretty much this in all accounts.

For me it tried hard to be BB and why it was never a great show, though entertaining with some memorable characters specially Ruth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Though imo the show did one thing well and thatís create some real bad *** women characters from Ruth, to Darlene to Wendy and even the Cartel lady in the final season. Some shows really have a hard time doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Though imo the show did one thing well and thatís create some real bad *** women characters from Ruth, to Darlene to Wendy and even the Cartel lady in the final season. Some shows really have a hard time doing that.

At times they feel pretty over the top, but certainly not to the level of a Beth on Yellowstone type.

I liked Ruth the best in this series. Couldn't stand Darlene.

At times they feel pretty over the top, but certainly not to the level of a Beth on Yellowstone type.

I liked Ruth the best in this series. Couldn't stand Darlene.
    Well Beth has become maybe the worst character ever in a TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Well Beth has become maybe the worst character ever in a TV show.

Yet I still see people say she's a great character/strong woman/blah blah... she's a cartoon villain.

Outer Range, 5.5/10

My goodness was this **** terrible.

Barry, S3, episodes 1-4: 8.5/10

I wasn't sure what to make of it until the 4th episode, which is probably a top 3 episode of the series. The mixture of comedy and some really dark **** is pretty well done throughout the series. It's one of the better shows going these days.

Hopefully the 2nd half of the season finishes as strongly as the first 2 seasons.

Barry, S3, episodes 1-4: 8.5/10

I wasn't sure what to make of it until the 4th episode, which is probably a top 3 episode of the series. The mixture of comedy and some really dark **** is pretty well done throughout the series. It's one of the better shows going these days.

Hopefully the 2nd half of the season finishes as strongly as the first 2 seasons.
    Waiting for it to be done to binge in it.