Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 122 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124 ... LastLast
Results 1,816 to 1,830 of 1918
  1. #1816
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,601
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    just binged the **** out of the first season... season 2 and 3 cant possibly be as good or better
    It is. Best show on t.v

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  2. #1817
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    48,822
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    It is. Best show on t.v

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Is it streaming anywhere?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  3. #1818
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,601
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is it streaming anywhere?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I watch it on youtube tv. Its on paramount

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  4. #1819
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,160
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I watch it on youtube tv. Its on paramount

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Strange. I have YouTube TV and they don't have Paramount. Maybe it's dependent on where you live.

    I'd like to check this show out too.

  5. #1820
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,007
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Strange. I have YouTube TV and they don't have Paramount. Maybe it's dependent on where you live.

    I'd like to check this show out too.
    The new Peacock app has it but you have to pay for it.

    They have a promo going for 7 days free and $4.99 a month.

    If you interested just do that if you canít get it for free anywhere.

    5 bucks is not much, just cancel after you finish it.

  6. #1821
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    5,601
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Strange. I have YouTube TV and they don't have Paramount. Maybe it's dependent on where you live.

    I'd like to check this show out too.
    You made me question myself but i went and checked and its on YouTube tv.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk


    If you cant beat them, join them

  7. #1822
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,007
    The Warrior Nun - 6/10 I liked the mythology of it, some of the things are interesting.

  8. #1823
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    70,160
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The new Peacock app has it but you have to pay for it.

    They have a promo going for 7 days free and $4.99 a month.

    If you interested just do that if you canít get it for free anywhere.

    5 bucks is not much, just cancel after you finish it.
    I'll give that a shot. Thanks. $5 is a lot cheaper than buying all the episodes, which I've considered.
    Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    You made me question myself but i went and checked and its on YouTube tv.

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    It must be a regional thing because they've never had it on the YouTube TV where I live.

  9. #1824
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    28
    Just re-watched Entourage. What a great, simple, easy to watch show.

  10. #1825
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    19,831
    Kingdom - 7/10.
    Went in with very low expectations but actually really enjoyed the show. Fighting, Drugs, Sex, and Drama. Solid show.

  11. #1826
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    103,007
    Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Kingdom - 7/10.
    Went in with very low expectations but actually really enjoyed the show. Fighting, Drugs, Sex, and Drama. Solid show.
    I thought you were talking bout the other Kingdom on Netflix.

    Just saw S1 and S2.

    Kingdom(Zombies in old China) - 7/10 In an genre that is getting pretty stale, I did enjoy the show because of when it was set on.

  12. #1827
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    5,109
    Wynonna Earp is so damn fun to watch. Only show that I will make an appointment to watch.

    8/10

    Melanie Scrofano is a joy to watch.
    Screw sabermetics.

  13. #1828
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Posts
    14
    I've watched Dark and I loved it.
    The Last Dance is great too

  14. #1829
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    51,002
    Flipped (Season 1), 7.5/10

    This was actually pretty damn good despite the weird Quibi format of tiny *** ten minute episodes. Stars Will Forte and Kaitlin Olson. Forte is always easy to like and I found Olson's character to be quite a bit more likable than her character on IASIP. Show is like a hybrid of a HGTV home remodel show and Breaking Bad or something. Ridiculous, funny, and overall entertaining.

    PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

  15. #1830
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Modesto
    Posts
    2,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The Warrior Nun - 6/10 I liked the mythology of it, some of the things are interesting.
    I like this one 7/10 for me, hope they do a second season.
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

    Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •