Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 123 of 123 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123
Results 1,831 to 1,837 of 1837
    Fox Celebrity Watch Party 10/10 As they watch TV shows like us. But we are common folks while they are wealthy. Tisk Tisk!
    Ready for August Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Flipped (Season 1), 7.5/10

This was actually pretty damn good despite the weird Quibi format of tiny *** ten minute episodes. Stars Will Forte and Kaitlin Olson. Forte is always easy to like and I found Olson's character to be quite a bit more likable than her character on IASIP. Show is like a hybrid of a HGTV home remodel show and Breaking Bad or something. Ridiculous, funny, and overall entertaining.
    Loved Flipped and Dummy on Quibi. The show where the dude makes ridiculous joints/smokeable creations for celebs was cool. Still gotta check out the new Reno 911.

Cyber Security | Ethical Hacking | CCNA | RPA | SEO Training in Chennai | Certificat

The Genetic Detective - 8.5/10 So I have kind of become obsessed with shows like dateline, but my sister told me about this show and is basically a woman who used to do genealogy as a hobby and she now helps the police solve mostly cold cases. Anyways she goes back based on the dna found kind of like ancestry.com finds people who were the the parents and grand parents of the suspect and then works forward to the kids and eventually land on a suspect that fit the dna that could of committed the crime. This one case she was able so help police find the culprit of a rape and murder lady, but the crazy thing was that police had put somebody else in jail wrongfully and eventually after 20 years he was released and his conviction vacated.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The Genetic Detective - 8.5/10 So I have kind of become obsessed with shows like dateline, but my sister told me about this show and is basically a woman who used to do genealogy as a hobby and she now helps the police solve mostly cold cases. Anyways she goes back based on the dna found kind of like ancestry.com finds people who were the the parents and grand parents of the suspect and then works forward to the kids and eventually land on a suspect that fit the dna that could of committed the crime. This one case she was able so help police find the culprit of a rape and murder lady, but the crazy thing was that police had put somebody else in jail wrongfully and eventually after 20 years he was released and his conviction vacated.
    I don't know if she is one of the ones that helped do it but, I believe the ancestry DNA thing is what caught that Golden State Killer.

The Umbrella Academy Season 2 - 7.5/10. Binged it yesterday. Decent enough series so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    The Umbrella Academy Season 2 - 7.5/10. Binged it yesterday. Decent enough series so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Iíll give it about the same.

But the whole troubled superheroes genre is becoming full very fast.