Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 179 of 180 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180 LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2688
  1. #2671
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    74,078
    I donít know how to rate it, but the 3rd episode of Barry was really good. I loved the Guillermo Del Toro and Fred Armisen cameos. The scene with Noho Hank and Barry was great and the way the episode ended was crazy.

    Hopefully they nail the ending of the series.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2672
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    111,688
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I donít know how to rate it, but the 3rd episode of Barry was really good. I loved the Guillermo Del Toro and Fred Armisen cameos. The scene with Noho Hank and Barry was great and the way the episode ended was crazy.

    Hopefully they nail the ending of the series.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One of the funniest episodes of the show so far and I have zero doubt that they will nail the ending.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #2673
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    482
    Narcos 8-8.5/10 really liked this show, good acting, good story (based on true events). Started Narcos Mexico.

  4. #2674
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    69,508
    Barry 0405, 8.5/10

    So....****ing....bleak

  5. #2675
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    74,078
    The final seasons of both Barry and Succession have been nearly perfect. Pretty impressive stuff. They both end on the same night, too, so hereís hoping for satisfying endings.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #2676
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    111,688
    The last two episodes of Succession have been immaculate.

    I dunno which way it will end but all I am going to say is Greg or Stewy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #2677
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    74,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    The last two episodes of Succession have been immaculate.

    I dunno which way it will end but all I am going to say is Greg or Stewy.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I have no idea who wins in the end, but Iím confident theyíll nail the finale. The final season is as good as any show I can remember.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #2678
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    111,688
    Well what a hell of an ending. Like Logan said you ainít serious people.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #2679
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    74,078
    I think Succession did a great job of showing how sleazy and political the corporate world is, and how a lot of really stupid people fail upwards into positions of prominence, like Tom and Greg. And also how even being born into absurd wealth isnít going to save you in situations like this when you donít have an ounce of business acumen.

    I kinda wish there were more episodes, but I understand ending it where they did. It was a great show, probably a 9 or 9.5/10 as a show. Not really sure how Iíd rate the finale, but it was definitely a captivating episode with some crucial turns and in a way I felt bad for Kendall at the end, even though, much like his siblings, heís a garbage person. I guess at least Roman knew what he was and Shiv kinda did at the last second, too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #2680
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    69,508
    Barry (Series Finale), 7/10

    Excellent show but I didn't particularly love the final episode.

  11. #2681
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    74,078
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Barry (Series Finale), 7/10

    Excellent show but I didn't particularly love the final episode.
    Same. Felt rushed and anticlimactic.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #2682
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    111,688
    Yup, donít love the ending for Barry. I did live the movie though, that was awful and hilarious.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #2683
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    111,688
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I think Succession did a great job of showing how sleazy and political the corporate world is, and how a lot of really stupid people fail upwards into positions of prominence, like Tom and Greg. And also how even being born into absurd wealth isnít going to save you in situations like this when you donít have an ounce of business acumen.

    I kinda wish there were more episodes, but I understand ending it where they did. It was a great show, probably a 9 or 9.5/10 as a show. Not really sure how Iíd rate the finale, but it was definitely a captivating episode with some crucial turns and in a way I felt bad for Kendall at the end, even though, much like his siblings, heís a garbage person. I guess at least Roman knew what he was and Shiv kinda did at the last second, too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yup!

    They really showed how being born with privilege can lead to major success even if youíre an idiot but at the same time nepotism can only help you so much if you donít have the backing of the smarter people in the room yet still be a filthy rich person.

    I think Tom actually put in work after he was let in dude to his privilege. Greg also hustle himself.

    Show is top 5 ever for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  14. #2684
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    74,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Yup!

    They really showed how being born with privilege can lead to major success even if youíre an idiot but at the same time nepotism can only help you so much if you donít have the backing of the smarter people in the room yet still be a filthy rich person.

    I think Tom actually put in work after he was let in dude to his privilege. Greg also hustle himself.

    Show is top 5 ever for me.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Tom knew the right people to cozy up to at the right time, so he earned it, but Shiv was spot on calling him an empty suit. Heís a puppet for more powerful people behind the scenes, like Menken and Madsen.

    Greg is whatever. Right place at the right time and heís very lucky Tom didnít shun him completely in the end. And lol at him making $200K as an assistant.

    Anyway, easily top 10 show for me, not sure about top 5, but maybe. Great show and Iíll miss it, but I also think they could have gotten another season out of it, too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  15. #2685
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    111,688
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Tom knew the right people to cozy up to at the right time, so he earned it, but Shiv was spot on calling him an empty suit. Heís a puppet for more powerful people behind the scenes, like Menken and Madsen.

    Greg is whatever. Right place at the right time and heís very lucky Tom didnít shun him completely in the end. And lol at him making $200K as an assistant.

    Anyway, easily top 10 show for me, not sure about top 5, but maybe. Great show and Iíll miss it, but I also think they could have gotten another season out of it, too.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Is weird that for most shows we be like they need to end it instead of dragging things out but not this show. It hoes to show that it was so good that we want more.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •