Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 2,506 to 2,509 of 2509
    Half way through season 2 of Californication and I'm not sure what's taken me so long to check this out. Edgy, well acted and funny... really digging it so far.

Obi Wan Kenobi: 5/10

An okay show. Certainly better than Rise of Skywalker but the bar isn't very high there, basically what I expected out of it: sprinkles of Obi Wan mixed with (probably) setting up another show/character and a bunch of nostalgic call backs. I admit they tried to steer away from that early one which felt nice. but the finale really went there. Not all of it was forced mind you but some I rolled my eyes at (the holster scene for example). I don't feel we really learned a lot about Obi Wan to justify this show's existence, or really had to for that matter, but I can't say I hated it. The soundtrack was really cool at times, nice to see Hayden get a second shot at it even if he wasn't on the screen a ton, and Ewan McGregor is still very good at the character. Even little Leia was cute and sassy which is to be expected if not a little on the nose. I can live with that though.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 06-22-2022 at 03:33 PM.

The Old Man, episodes 1 & 2: 8.5/10

Really good. The pace isn't for everyone, but it's a nice mixture of thriller, mystery, and action sequences. Jeff Bridges and John Lithgow are great, too.

Obi Wan Kenobi - 7.5/10 I enjoyed the show and just binged it today. Donít get me wrong it had some really bad scenes like the Leia chase scene was hilariously bad and so episode 4 scene with the two stormtroopers. The show was at times corny and cheesy but I always point back that the original three were just that. I usually hate kid actors but the little girl playing Leia was adorable and she did a great job capturing that character. As far as Obi goes, there is really not much to learn from him and if you have watched the clone wars and even rebels we already know as much as we will about him. In the end we got to see why Leia has so much affection for him and how that relationship started and how he kind of found his groove back.

Anyways the final two episodes pay off big time imo specially the nostalgia factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk