Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 124 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 1917
    Perry Mason - 7.5/10 Real solid acting all around, love seeing Tatiana Maslanay in another show.

Yeah, she's pretty much why I started watching it. Haven't gotten past episode two yet though.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Loved the season as a whole, but the finale felt a little flat to me. Also love Tat, but thought she was either miscast ir misused in this show. Rhys was awesome as always.

Quote Originally Posted by BroadwayJoe View Post
    Loved the season as a whole, but the finale felt a little flat to me. Also love Tat, but thought she was either miscast ir misused in this show. Rhys was awesome as always.
    Yeah, the ending had an unfinished feel to it, but I can understand how they set it for the future of the show.

Rhys is phenomenal.

I dunno what to really make of Tatianaís character, maybe you are right.

Shameless Season 10.

God I love this series.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Perry Mason - 7.5/10 Real solid acting all around, love seeing Tatiana Maslanay in another show.
    This took a few episodes for me but I really liked it 8+/10. Watched the original Perry Mason when I was a kid.Hope they bring it back.

I like the way they started out "pre lawyer".
    "He's getting the best job in baseball."

Bruce Bochy sent a clear message to whoever will be the Giants' next manager
    🙌
    https://bit.ly/2ndI9eG

My girl had me binge the Good Place with her, first season was fantastic, 2nd dropped off some but still solid. Starting the next soon.

Lovecraft Country - 8.5/10 looks like itís going to be a pretty freaky show after seeing the pilot.

Quote Originally Posted by SfgiantsJD3 View Post
    I like this one 7/10 for me, hope they do a second season.
    Second season announced today
    Netflix announced today that Warrior Nun has been renewed for a second season. The good news comes less than two months after the fantasy drama's release, which has garnered somewhat mixed reviews.

🙌

Yellowstone S3 - 8/10 pretty much more of the same.

Just started watching Shameless. Almost through the first season..its pretty great so far.

Quote Originally Posted by bostncelts34 View Post
    Just started watching Shameless. Almost through the first season..its pretty great so far.
    Buckle up.

Coroner - typical procedural crime show with a little twist that got interesting at the end of last nights episode, Canadian, I like the lead actress. 7/10

🙌

Finally got around to watching the League after all these years of my friends constantly quoting it and telling me how I was missing out. And they were right. This show did not disappoint it is hysterical. It is a little low brow and misogynistic but a perfect escape if you just want to laugh and not think too hard. 8/10

Yellowstone season 1: 7/10

Good show, good plot, and would be a higher rating for me if there was a single character worth rooting for.