Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 119 of 128 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 1917
    Devs season 1 8/10

Really dig it. A couple to many forced trippy screens they drag it out but overall a really good show

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Devs season 1 8/10

Really dig it. A couple to many forced trippy screens they drag it out but overall a really good show

About how I rated it. For me the worst parts about it were the kinda disappointing finale and the main character being kind of unlikable/not a great actor.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    About how I rated it. For me the worst parts about it were the kinda disappointing finale and the main character being kind of unlikable/not a great actor.
    Lily (can't remember the actresses name) or Offerman?

I feel the same about the finale. It wasn't bad, but I guess I had higher expectations considering Garland's other work. The episodes leading up it were better too.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Lily (can't remember the actresses name) or Offerman?

I feel the same about the finale. It wasn't bad, but I guess I had higher expectations considering Garland's other work. The episodes leading up it were better too.
    Not Offerman. Yeah, finale wasn't terrible or anything but I had higher expectations with the episodes that led up to it.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Outer Banks on Netflix. Absolutely got sucked in and knocked out Season 1 (Top spot on Netflix top 10 list) in two nights. Already green lit for a 2nd season. The O.C. meets Ozark meets National Treasure. Very nicely filmed on the coast of Carolina and tense action and late teen camaraderie and battles between the rich and poor teen tribes on the island. Fun stuff

Waco 9/10 - the **** the government would do to its own people is scary as ****.

Killing Eve - 8/10 Pretty hilarious season, donít know exactly where the show is going, but Iíll stay for the ride.

Catfish 9/10

This good mindless entertainment

Rate the Last TV Show You've Watched

I really enjoy this Catfish show. I think Nev (the host) seems genuine. Every story is interesting to me and the people got get duped are so nice. I keep expecting someone to go off

Last edited by ewing; 06-07-2020 at 04:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I really enjoy this Catfish show. I think Nev (the host) seems genuine. Every story is interesting to me and the people got get duped are so nice. I keep expecting someone to go off

A friend of mines was a producer the first few seasons, she told me both of the hosts used to make a lot of fun of the people on it.

Hatfield And Mccoys 9/10. I knew a little bit about it but what a **** show that was. Plus i like anything with Kevin Costner.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

What we do in the Shadows - 9/10 - did not care much for the season finale, but the season was great, best comedy out right now.

I know this much is true: 8/10 - Solid drama with solid acting from Mark Ruffalo, a tad to depressing at times.

Dead set. 8/10. Its a zombie show on Netflix. Only 5 eps and takes place in a game show, big brother. Its the smart fast zombies, i know everyone enjoys those kind more.

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    Dead set. 8/10. Its a zombie show on Netflix. Only 5 eps and takes place in a game show, big brother. Its the smart fast zombies, i know everyone enjoys those kind more.

Will check it out