Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 166 of 168 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2517
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Iíll give it a solid 8.5/10. A few really good episodes and yes I am sad at what happened to two of the characters that we have seen from the beginning. One was expected and the other not so much.

I am sure the last 6 episodes will be phenomenal so canít wait to see em.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That picture shared from the set via Odenkirk's Twitter months and months ago made one of the deaths more expected than it should have been.

Obi-Wan Kenobi (Series Premiere), 5.5/10

Damn it. My expectations for this show are now completely shot. A good recap to start but the rest felt clunky, cheap, and cheesy.

I have been watching Superman and Lois. I am on the 13th episode of the first season. I am enjoying it so far. I used to watch Arrow and Flash, but gave up them a few years ago and didn't bother with any other DC shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    I have been watching Superman and Lois. I am on the 13th episode of the first season. I am enjoying it so far. I used to watch Arrow and Flash, but gave up them a few years ago and didn't bother with any other DC shows.
    I canít watch any more CW DC shows because they start off solid and then turn to complete trash.

Halo - 7/10: itís not very good but man is Halo and master chief finally on TV. The fight scenes were pretty good, the story was meh at best and some pretty useless characters but itís MASTER CHIEF on TV! Also pretty accurate covenant monsters and aside from an automatic battle rifle which is burst shot the weapons were cool and accurate from the game.

it gets even better tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I canít watch any more CW DC shows because they start off solid and then turn to complete trash.

superman and lois is actually worth and the only reason i gave another superhero show a try after what they did to arrow and the flash is because hbo partnered with cw for superman and lois

Loved the Arrow but it was time for it to end.

The Flash, you can tell they ran out of ideas 5 seasons ago yet they continue airing ridiculous ****. If I wasn't so invested into it I'd quit watching.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Loved the Arrow but it was time for it to end.

The Flash, you can tell they ran out of ideas 5 seasons ago yet they continue airing ridiculous ****. If I wasn't so invested into it I'd quit watching.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
    i stopped when it became the power rangers type **** lol. like 2 seasons ago. I just couldnt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m7ro...GG-Productions

like wtf... how is this a good ****ing idea?

Homeland 5.5-6/10 there were some decent seasons and there were some really bad/boring ones. It was ok.
    A Teacher 5.5-6/10 started off pretty good but felt rushed/hurried. The ending kinda sucked with no real ending.

Stranger Things S4 Part 1 - 9/10 the last couple of seasons have been solid imo not as good as the first season, but this season has been elite! Best villain who is actually scary AF! Love how they are connecting the story and canít way for the second part.

Arrow and Flash were good for about four seasons. LoT sucked. Black Lightning underwhelmed. Supergirl got too preachy for my taste. Batwoman was crappy as hell, and it did not matter who was Batwoman. They both sucked. Stargirl is kind of interesting but I have not appointment tv for me. The new CW superhero shows look lame like Gotham Knights. I think CW might want to take a break from the CW genre. Quite frankly, if CW wants to continue with the genre I would like to see a "The Question" series with Victor Sage and Renee Montoya as the lead characters. Best part, they would not need to rely on CGI for "The Question."
    Screw sabermetics.

The Boys: S3:E1- 6/10

I dig this show, hopefully it keeps developing because it seems to be in a rut

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The Boys: S3:E1- 6/10

I dig this show, hopefully it keeps developing because it seems to be in a rut
    I disagree and I think it will get better because they doing something which they had done in the comics and yet to do in the live show.

Barry S3E6 was a ****ing gut-buster. Absolutely hilarious.