Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who wins?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Warriors

    1 100.00%
  • Cavaliers

    0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,290

    Game 42: Warriors (37-4) @ Cavaliers (28-10)

    Injury report:

    Warriors:
    McAdoo out - toe

    Cavs:
    None

    Last game:
    Cavs 83
    Warriors 89

    There it is ... my first GDT I like simple ... I'll add graphics when I learn how. I'll wait until the actual game day to post them ... if someone else wants to post the day before then that's fine with me.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Swinging from Bruce Bochy's sack
    Posts
    48,391

    Thumbs up Time for a statement game! Game 42: Warriors (37-4) @ Cavaliers (28-10)

    VS




    Monday, January 18th, 2016

    5:00 PM Pacific Time





    Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, OH






    PROJECTED LINEUPS




    The Dubs



    PTS/G: 113.9 (1st of 30) - Opp PTS/G: 102.7 (19th of 30)
    SRS: 9.63 (2nd of 30)

    Warriors regular season away record: 18-4


    Cleveland Cavaliers





    PTS/G: 101.4 (15th of 30) - Opp PTS/G: 95.1 (2nd of 30)
    SRS: 5.43 (4th of 30)


    Cavaliers regular season home record: 15-1

    Injury Update
    Cavaliers: none

    Warriors: Mookie Blaylock (left calf strain, questionable)





    lol, please' Key Matchups:



    tredigs vs Vee-Rex
    stylez vs scoots


    Thread goal: 1000.0 posts




    #FULLSQUAD

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Gentrified Brooklyn
    Posts
    6,205
    Should be a fun game. I think Cavs take this game by 5 points.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,290
    LOLP, I couldn't reply to your PM because your mailbox is full so I'll respond here:

    No baiting intended. It's game day. There was no GDT, so I created one.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,104
    Quote Originally Posted by BKLYNpigeon View Post
    Should be a fun game. I think Cavs take this game by 5 points.
    and that would be fun? yeah about as much fun as the Holocaust was.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chase Center in 2019
    Posts
    28,065
    Cavs take this by five points? Yeah... What happened to that?

    GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."



    #DUBSUP

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,104
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Cavs take this by five points? Yeah... What happened to that?
    or warriors coaching staff is gonna convinve the team they are exhausted and cant keep playing at a high level.....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Cavs take this by five points? Yeah... What happened to that?
    Obviously they purposely lost this game to us to make us think we can destroy them in the playoffs. If anybody really think this is the best they can do and be overconfident will be sorry. I'm am more worried about playing the Cavs in the playoffs now....

    On the flip side, Pau and the Bulls beat the Pistons on the road so how you like them apples

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,290
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    and that would be fun? yeah about as much fun as the Holocaust was.
    Jeez ... way to keep things in perspective there.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    or warriors coaching staff is gonna convinve the team they are exhausted and cant keep playing at a high level.....
    They don't have to now since the Cavs gift wrap this win for us by playing some of the weakest D I ever seen by them like a script played to perfection. They probably giggling in the locker room after the game

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,290
    Biggest mystery in this game is how did Dellavadova play nearly 30 minutes and not pick up a single foul?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    8,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Biggest mystery in this game is how did Dellavadova play nearly 30 minutes and not pick up a single foul?
    After that report came out where he was voted as the dirtiest player so he decide to play soft like their entire team tonight

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,104
    anybody else see mozgov try to take iggy and curry out on that spear move? at first I thought he got shoved or stumbled- but watching it in replay- I was lit wtf??

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    28,290
    I find it odd that some fans think JR Smith didn't deserve a flagrant for running over Barnes.

    Honestly don't think I'm looking at this as a Warriors fan. JR ran him over theoretically to get through the screen to Curry but he went on the outside shoulder of the screen rather than inside (where Curry was) and he wasn't even looking toward Curry. It seems clear to me that he knew full well he'd get a foul for doing it ... and he's don't it before and got a flagrant that time too. He just wanted to be out of the game and figured he could get a little back in doing it.

    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....hird_quar.html

    The officiating was strange ... Shumpert fouls out and Delly doesn't get a single foul called on him.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    20,104
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I find it odd that some fans think JR Smith didn't deserve a flagrant for running over Barnes.

    Honestly don't think I'm looking at this as a Warriors fan. JR ran him over theoretically to get through the screen to Curry but he went on the outside shoulder of the screen rather than inside (where Curry was) and he wasn't even looking toward Curry. It seems clear to me that he knew full well he'd get a foul for doing it ... and he's don't it before and got a flagrant that time too. He just wanted to be out of the game and figured he could get a little back in doing it.

    http://www.cleveland.com/cavs/index....hird_quar.html

    The officiating was strange ... Shumpert fouls out and Delly doesn't get a single foul called on him.
    agreed completely- I wish they had an overhead view because he was not going towards curry... to the point where even curry kind of looked at him puzzled.

    However- could this be a tactic to try and foul the picker before curry gets up a shot? thus negating currys open shot? I dont like the idea of that rule, but the warriors benefited from it last night (not intentionally)./ Then you could make the argument that jr smith had to run hard and fast to get there before curry shot... but lol he didnt have to lead with his shoulder like that.

    Another call I think should be a flagrant is when delly jumps on a guys back over and over (chris paul does the same thing) when they are lined up at the free throw line. LOL they do it even if the ball bounces the other direction and there is no longer a fight for the rebound. They usually do it late in games to foul a guy when he is part of the play. I think it should be a flagrant though... its excessive and unnecessary in terms of how the game should be played.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •