Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • Detroit Pistons

2 66.67%
  • Boston Celtics

1 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by RipCity32 View Post
    Haven't been on this site in a while, Seems pretty lame around here these days. This one would be a nice win but I'm always a bit nervous playing away from the Palace. I do believe Bradley is out for this one though.
    no we actually watch the games now and enjoy instead of complain

Quote Originally Posted by Blink View Post
    Ilyasova sucked last night.

I'm starting to warm up to Aaron Baynes though. Played hard, tough and with 5 fouls all while being crucial to our comeback.

Man we are set on guarding the perimeter with KCP/Johnson.
    Yeah I really liked baynes hustle and he gave us some good minutes. Was he playing more at the end due to drummonds injury? Any word on if theres anything wrong. It looked pretty ****** when it happened and Amir seemed to tackle and twist him down on that play and twisted the **** out of his knee. Looked like a dick play to me.

2015 SEASON STATS

CATCHES- 12
    YARDS- 122
    TD'S-

LIONS W/L 0-2

Quote Originally Posted by lionsfanphil View Post
    Yeah I really liked baynes hustle and he gave us some good minutes. Was he playing more at the end due to drummonds injury? Any word on if theres anything wrong. It looked pretty ****** when it happened and Amir seemed to tackle and twist him down on that play and twisted the **** out of his knee. Looked like a dick play to me.
    When I saw that play I thought that he intentionally tried to hurt him too. **** Amir Johnson, he's a bum
    Using Tapatalk

I also want to see more Morris at the four with Stanley and the rest of the starters, mainly when Ilyasova and Tolliver are playing badly
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by SVG
    I wasnt going to mess around. We werent even in the penalty and they were going to foul (Drummond) before the ball came inbounds, Van Gundy said. I put Aron in and rather than try to go back and forth, I made up my mind that Im going to finish it with Aron and let our guys play and not have to play through free throws and get in the rhythm of the game.
    Could be coach talk, idunno, we'll see if Baynes becomes the C closer and how it affects their rotation, or if Stan was just using an excuse to keep Drum from getting hurt

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Could be coach talk, idunno, we'll see if Baynes becomes the C closer and how it affects their rotation, or if Stan was just using an excuse to keep Drum from getting hurt
    looking at old threads. Lmao that you quoted SVG like that

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    looking at old threads. Lmao that you quoted SVG like that
    you must've been really bored today lol (er, yesterday? idunno)

you must've been really bored today lol (er, yesterday? idunno)
    i was looking for my Spencer Dinwiddie take i had in the 2015-16 season

yeah

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    i was looking for my Spencer Dinwiddie take i had in the 2015-16 season

yeah
    I feel like most guys on here were neutral and kinda level headed about the pick, we didn't have a 1st, we got a 1st graded player in the 2nd, and then he couldn't shoot for beans, injuries happened to give him minutes, and we wanted to see him succeed, but dude just couldn't make a damn shot

I feel like most guys on here were neutral and kinda level headed about the pick, we didn't have a 1st, we got a 1st graded player in the 2nd, and then he couldn't shoot for beans, injuries happened to give him minutes, and we wanted to see him succeed, but dude just couldn't make a damn shot
    nahhh. I was super mad that he would not get pt over Steve Blake.

remember his first start??

i always thought he had potential. 2nd rounder who should've went first he didn't get hurt plus had offers from Harvard, Princeton out of High School but went to Colorado

every time he was on the court he showed me something. i guess other Pistons fans were not seeing the same thing as me

Oh, the playing time argument over Steve Blake was undeniable, Blake was god awful lol

I agree he showed something, he had a smooth game and could get to the rim, plus who wouldn't want a 6'6" PG for mismatches?

But our guy was a poor man's MCW. Dude shot 30% from the field as a rookie, he simply couldn't make anything, he didn't show us enough in his two years (I mean seriously, he shot 10% from three in his second year) to justify keeping him longer even though there was clear upside in other areas

Oh, the playing time argument over Steve Blake was undeniable, Blake was god awful lol

I agree he showed something, he had a smooth game and could get to the rim, plus who wouldn't want a 6'6" PG for mismatches?

But our guy was a poor man's MCW. Dude shot 30% from the field as a rookie, he simply couldn't make anything, he didn't show us enough in his two years (I mean seriously, he shot 10% from three in his second year) to justify keeping him longer even though there was clear upside in other areas
    ehh he was let go way too early. we traded him for Nothing

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12