Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Ty Lawson on the block!

Just read an article on si.com that the Rockets are looking to shop Lawson. With the Blazers having so much cap space and being able to potentially giving Lawson for something small like Kaman. Do you guys think this is a move that we should look at. Here is the article:

This report is hardly surprising given how horribly Lawson has fit in Houston's system, but with how bad he's been this season and some well documented off-court issues, the Rockets likely wouldn't be able to gain much in a trade for the troubled point guard. However, that doesn't mean that a trade is unlikely, Ty does have a rather attractive contract in that the final $13.2 million of his deal is fully non-guaranteed; a stipulation that he agreed to when coming to Houston. His value would obviously be greatly improved outside of Houston, so if you want to stash him away in a deep league with the hopes that he's moved, it wouldn't be the worst idea. To be clear, nothing is imminent.

What do you guys think?

$12.4M for a drunk and regressed this season. Maybe for junk just to get the salaries close. Morey still greedy and probably wants a arm and a leg even though Lawson stunk it up this season so far.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    $12.4M for a drunk and regressed this season. Maybe for junk just to get the salaries close. Morey still greedy and probably wants a arm and a leg even though Lawson stunk it up this season so far.
    I completely agree he has regressed but that whole team is a mess and he wasn't a fit. Matching him up next to Dame as an impact scorer to come off the bench I think might make sense. The money is high but once again this could be another test period for us with minimal risk on our long term plan.

I am not totally sold on it as I dont want too see us getting good enough to make the playoffs. I want to continue to see the progressions of guys like Vonleh, Crabb, and other young talent players and stay in the lottery.

My Bucks were linked to Lawson rumors last trade deadline. Also Rockets and Wolves wanted Vasquez before Bucks traded Clippers pick for him. Not sure Kidd wants a under sized PG though in Lawson. But Kidd could be a mentor since Kidd had a DUI and what not. As for Blazers trading for Lawson not sure what you guy part with to land him.

Good sharing with us. We always good ISO Service in market. We have better service in market. We have best ISO data like ISO 9001 certification in mumbai

thanks for sharing this with us I love this information honolulu life coach

Thank you for sharing valuable ideas for the Secret to Getting... Best baby monitor