Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Wanted: Phoenix Suns vs. Golden State Warriors Tickets 11/27

Does anyone have 3 lower level tickets available for the Suns vs. Warriors game in Phoenix on November 27 (Black Friday)? I am looking to purchase them for my Sister and her Husband for a Christmas Gift. If anyone has any tickets or knows of someone who has some available will you please let me know? Thank You.

Sorry man. Nobody posts here anymore. Good luck with your search though!

Quote Originally Posted by king4day View Post
    Sorry man. Nobody posts here anymore. Good luck with your search though!
    I will post here to help facilitate a fair trade. Sorry for your broken team after seeing that Morris shoving match on the sideline but i have a solution that will remedy that. This trade should get ride of him and you get one of the Kings best PF at one time before his trade but he just doesn't fit in unfortunately but he doesn't shove teammates. I think the main problem is your GM is making bad trades, trading away his brother without informing him, things like that. Like Charles Barkley said was sad but so true

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I will post here to help facilitate a fair trade. Sorry for your broken team after seeing that Morris shoving match on the sideline but i have a solution that will remedy that. This trade should get ride of him and you get one of the Kings best PF at one time before his trade but he just doesn't fit in unfortunately but he doesn't shove teammates. I think the main problem is your GM is making bad trades, trading away his brother without informing him, things like that. Like Charles Barkley said was sad but so true
    (VERY late response)

I have no issue with McDonough. He gets a bad rap but the Marcus Morris trade was part to get rid of the, now in legal trouble, Marcus, along with making room to try to sign Aldridge.
    He's gotta work on his people skills. Talk to your players and keep them looped into what's going on. Get their input on potential acquisitions as well.

The trade machine doesn't come up and obviously that was prior to the deadline, but regardless, the Suns didn't have enough, even with a #1 pick, to get the Kings to trade Cousins within the division.

As of now, I think the Kings and Cavs should focus on a Cousins/Love swap as the centerpiece of a deal after the finals.