Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

2015-2016 Season

Not sure how many fans will post during the season but I wanted to get a game thread of sorts started.

First game was tuff we had 9 players and Davis had a bad game against the Warriors. Curry was the entire team the first half. When they play next week in New Orleans I hope we make them pay.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Anthony Davis explodes with a career high 59pts and 20 rebounds in a win over the Detroit Pistons last Sunday Night. Wow! The beast is starting to unleash!

The Pelicans may be developing a bit slower than they would like however, Anthony Davis is still only 22 years old and has barely even entered his prime. New Orleans has a bright future they just need to make a few tweaks to the roster. Starting with Jrue Holiday and Eric Gordon IMO.

If they can manage to upgrade the talent around Davis this team will begin to wreak havoc out West.

Tonight at 7pm the Pelicans will be going up against the Wizards in Washington on NBA TV.

Keep the momentum going!

I'd prefer to keep Holiday to put with Davis. Get rid of everyone else

2015-2016 Season

Looks like Gordon is done. He never really lived up to the hype. The Pels have some salary to throw around.

What happened to Asik? He fell off.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg