Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kevin13697 View Post
    why should have Garcia knocked out Guerrero?
    Guerrero beat the heck out of Berto
    who was clearly the most deserving opponent for the top ranked pound for pound fighter months ago..
    I disagree that he should have knocked him out. I don't think Guerrero has ever been knocked out.

I'm pretty sure that was sarcasm about Berto. That was a good win by Guerrero but nothing special. Berto is nothing special.

But the way I see it is that they are hyping Danny Garcia a ton. Talking about him fighting Keith Thurman and Timothy Bradley etc.

So he fights Robert Guerrero.

Who got KILLED by Keith Thurman he lost 120-107 on one of the cards.

Who lost handily to Floyd Mayweather.

Who won a split decision over Aaron Martinez that could have gone either way.

Long story short Robert Guerrero has not been fighting at a high level his last 4-5 fights.

If Danny Garcia is as good as some of those guys mentioned above (like Thurman or Mayweather) then this fight should have been nowhere near as close as it was in my opinion.

Marcus Mariota

Guerrero has been shot for years. If Garcia was as good as he is hyped (he isn't), he should've won a wide decision or got a TKO ref stoppage.

Yea Garcia is a fraud. He got a big W over Lucas and then ducked everyone. I remember he paid off his one mandatory 6 figures to fight a guy ranked so low they decided it couldnt be a title fight.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Guerrero has been shot for years. If Garcia was as good as he is hyped (he isn't), he should've won a wide decision or got a TKO ref stoppage.
    One thing we can agree on is Garcia being a hype job.

His name to fame is KOing Khan (who has a glass chin) and he probably wouldn't even beat Khan in a rematch.

Yea I agree with y'all. Not a big fan of Danny. It all started when he beat a prehistoric morales
    da RAIDAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,LOS LEIKERS, LOS DOYERS!!!
    GIFSoup
    RICARDO "EL FINITO" LOPEZ!
    RAIDERS
    DODGERS 😐
    LAKERS 😔

2 big fights news today. Charles Martin vs Anthony Joshua finalized for the IBF title on April 9.

And Vasyl Lomachenko vs Nicholas Walters almost done according to Arum.

Frampton vs Quigg was kinda boring.

The Verdejo fight was boring and so was the frampton fight ,however the LEO Santa Cruz fight was dynamite from the get go and T Crawford looked every bit of a super star. Very excited for Crawford heading forward. Looks like Crawford vs Ruslan/JM Marquez in the near future.

Santa Cruz might have a rematch vs mares or finally fight Rigo
    Last edited by raiderNlakerfan; 02-28-2016 at 04:34 AM.
    GIFSoup
    RAIDERS
    DODGERS 😐
    LAKERS 😔

There's no neeed for a rematch with Mares and I doubt he fights Rigo. Rigo asking for rehydration clause against Loma. He'd probably ask the same against LSC, who wouldn't accommodate something like that. Frampton moving up anyway. That's probably the LSC fight we see or Gary Russell (who is typically ranked 2nd in the division behind Loma).

I think the rematch is in play because both fighter are already welcoming the rematch in the near future. Plus it was a very good fight that was close.
    GIFSoup
    RAIDERS
    DODGERS 😐
    LAKERS 😔

Crawford looked great on Saturday. Once he turned it on it was over, get the man some bigger fights! If he gets Ruslan next that will be great, I really want to see that happen.

Lundy was throwing some of the wildest punches I have seen in a long time and he was hoping one would just land. Did ok in the first but pretty much didn't do anything after that. Crawford got comfortable after the first and slowly was getting better. Would have liked to see Paq vs Crawford instead of Bradley.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

Quote Originally Posted by raiderNlakerfan View Post
    I think the rematch is in play because both fighter are already welcoming the rematch in the near future. Plus it was a very good fight that was close.
    I don't think it was close enough for a rematch though. LSC needs to prove himself against the top in his division, not against a guy he already beat.

Lundy is not a fighter Crawford should be fighting. Crawford was good in 2015 but since 2015, he's been faced with bad opposition.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast