Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Haymon pays guys much less marketable than Quillin millions of dollars fighting bums. I doubt Quillin is worried.

why would there be a re-match?

Because there's mutual interest between the 2 sides and there's money to be made.

i cant see how there is money to be made after PQ was embarrassed and he doesnt deserve one anyway.

It was an exciting fight (as short as it was) and there's clearly much more between the 2 fighters than what happened in those 90 seconds. Not to mention plenty were not happy with the stoppage.

Jennings vs Ortiz this weekend with Rosado vs Clottey as the undercard on HBO Latino. Big fan of Rosado and think Clottey is the perfect guy for him right now, expecting a W and the eye to hold up for a change.

Gamboa also on the card. He can be a good candidate for fighters like Lomachenko, Linares or Walters. He has elite skills though he's getting old.

i saw that last night, didnt realize Gamboa was out so long. I aws also wrong Rosado/Clottey isnt the undercard it comes on after the fight around 12:15am EST

That's a replay of the undercard. They fight in the undercard but it isn't shown on TV live. Only 2 fights are shown live on HBO. Then they just replay the undercard after.

Anyone see the card? Ortiz looked good while Walters was absolutely robbed.

The WBC and IBF titles are on the line tomorrow.

I expect a KO from wilder within 7 rounds. Deontay is good. I just wanna see him fight the top make now. He's the champ and has to prove it. Ortiz would be a awesome matchup. I think he whoops fury to be honest. And klitz is old and idk how much he truly wants to fight anymore
    da RAIDAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ,LOS LEIKERS, LOS DOYERS!!!
    GIFSoup
    RICARDO "EL FINITO" LOPEZ!
    RAIDERS
    DODGERS 😐
    LAKERS 😔

Anyone see that nasty KO from Wilder?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Anyone see that nasty KO from Wilder?
    I know I am late to the party but Wilder gave him the Alabama Slama shot on Szpilka. That power is unreal and Szpilka was bringing the fight to him but that right hand on the money is going to tuck anyone in for bed.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

that was a pretty good fight and man 3 weeks into the new year and we already have a potential KO of the year! Fury is a clown and i dont know who let him in the ring after the match but i have to admit it was entertaining

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast