Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Carr Discussion

Carr Discussion

I'm not sold on Carr yet . In fact I'm getting sick of his cocky attitude. He's starting to remind me of cry me a Rivers. I see him always complaining after he overthrows a receiver . And what was up with the pick 6 tonight, while in the red zone . Just think he needs to show greatness before the attitude.
    I like Mcgloin .

Doesn't come off cocky to me. Watched countless interviews of him, comes off as very humble. You ever play organized football? I did. Believe me, if I messed up or someone else did, teammates would let you know. Also I'm not saying he's the answer, although I hope he is. We know what we have with McGloin. Makes great plays but threads the needle and causes a lot of INT. Not the solution.

Cocky? I don't see it

Not a fan of Carr

He is not cocky. He is still very green.

"Killer Instinct"

Carr stinks that`s the problem, we`re not climbing any mountains with this dude. 50% of the field is useless since he`s blind to the left side. The right side isn`t much better truth be known, several noted misses.

The creation of 1 offensive td in 3 starts isn`t good enough, that pick 6 was beyond recklass. He shouldn`t be starting for anyone. McGloin uses the entire field and should have had first team reps from the beginning, Davis is Dan Synder so that`s not happening for now.

He's def missing some throws. Still just a second year player, I don't see anything that can't be coached up, I still got some hope for the guy
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Clocks View Post
    Carr stinks that`s the problem, we`re not climbing any mountains with this dude. 50% of the field is useless since he`s blind to the left side. The right side isn`t much better truth be known, several noted misses.

The creation of 1 offensive td in 3 starts isn`t good enough, that pick 6 was beyond recklass. He shouldn`t be starting for anyone. McGloin uses the entire field and should have had first team reps from the beginning, Davis is Dan Synder so that`s not happening for now.
    Shut the heck up about Mcgloin. I'm tired of hearing about that scrub who lost against every team he started against minus one, and the one win was because of our change at RB with a pick to end the game. Let's see what Carr looks like without the worst rushing attack in the NFL before we jump the gun on his abilities.

Carr will be fine. Everyone is making to much out of preseason. Lets let the real games happen then we will see.

Oh goody, another thread about Carr and McGloin!!!

Pryor> McLovin. Seriously, why all the love for the scranton strangler? He is a backup at best. Of course he looks good against 3rd stringers. This is the same McGloin who went like 1-5 when he was a starter and only beat the 2-14 Texans on a last play stop by the defense. Carr is the future. DEAL WITH IT.

Carr still trying to get acclimated to two new starting WR;s plus a new offensive scheme. That's why Ponder was signed...to expidite the learning curve..

I fam president of the #JoshAllen2Raiders bandwagon. Who wants to join me?
    N. Cog Neato, Vallejo Raiders, Plunkett4HoF, Megatron

Not a fan of Carr

So he decided to not step into his throws?

The footwork he displayed last night had actually regressed from where he was at the end of last year.

No more excuses. He was just awful, a very simple puzzle to solve.

-Stork
    "Win some games, make the playoffs and show me you got some balls under the bright lights"

-tippa irie

Quote Originally Posted by themadstork View Post
    So he decided to not step into his throws?

The footwork he displayed last night had actually regressed from where he was at the end of last year.

No more excuses. He was just awful, a very simple puzzle to solve.

-Stork
    No doubt in my mind Carr will correct it. Overreaction in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Black&Silver 69 View Post
    I'm not sold on Carr yet . In fact I'm getting sick of his cocky attitude. He's starting to remind me of cry me a Rivers. I see him always complaining after he overthrows a receiver . And what was up with the pick 6 tonight, while in the red zone . Just think he needs to show greatness before the attitude.
    I like Mcgloin .
    mCgLOIN WAS SHARPER AND HIS MIND WAS ON IT QUICKER AND FASTER AND MORE ACCURATE THEN cARR IN ALL HIS THROWS.

This was definitely true in the game last night. I'm interested to see if we can just chalk it up as a bad game throwing the ball(inaccuracy) or something we can look forward to all season. I have to say it was the worse he has looked all preseason in terms of his accuracy throwing the ball, the other stuff I expect out of him as he lacks a good feel for the game. If you watch most of the better QBs they are a lot better at anticipating their WR's breaks and I only seen one pass all night where he displayed that out of 34 passes. That was on the comeback route to Cooper and the one time he did it, the results were great because it gave Cooper a chance to make something happen after the catch. He relies on his arm strength way too much as evidenced by his third down conversion to Rivera. The other play that stood out was the throw to Streater on 3rd down that came up short, if he anticipates better on that throw it allows Streater the opportunity to fall forward for that first down, instead he waits that second longer allowing the defender time to close and stop him short of the 1st down marker. These seem like small things, but throughout a game they make a difference and keep you out of 3rd and 4th and shorts, which can certainly impact the result of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by BuellstRaider View Post
    mCgLOIN WAS SHARPER AND HIS MIND WAS ON IT QUICKER AND FASTER AND MORE ACCURATE THEN cARR IN ALL HIS THROWS.

Page 1 of 121 1231151101 ... LastLast