Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425
    Quote Originally Posted by mikepelfrey View Post
    yes he did and you know it

and I have now lost ALL respect I had for you.... you know he did and I was wrong I thought you valued truth but by saying this I know see you are just as selective as anyone else

I hope you enjoy whatever you think youve gained
    You see Jamie, Sarah knows exactly all the offers that Atkins got over the course of the year. That's how she's able to pinpoint exactly when the best offer was made. The funny thing is that she actually has no idea about any of the other offers made but just claims that the best offers don't come at the deadline. She then goes onto ignore the flurry of trades that happened on the deadline and the days leading up to it as it doesn't fit her narrative.

She then goes onto deny ever taking injuries into account as a reason to speed up the process in trading a player. I even quoted her in 2 instances when she emphasized the importance of trading Stroman before he got hurt. Instead of owning up to it she came up with her "You make the trade when the best offer is given" narrative. A narrative which can't be proven wrong because neither you nor I know of all the offers that were made. Ever since then Sarah has been the Queen of pettiness even more so than normal. It's become a huge source of entertainment for me.

I don't know what it is that attracts me to train wrecks

I mean I try to void engaging pelfrey as much as possible for a few different reasons but he definitely shoots from the hip. You have no idea where he's going to go
    Last edited by Kenny Powders; 08-25-2019 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Powders View Post
    I don't know what it is that attracts me to train wrecks

I mean I try to void engaging pelfrey as much as possible for a few different reasons but he definitely shoots from the hip. You have no idea where he's going to go
    I'm usually good with it all but ever since Sarah I just can't help it.

yes he did and you know it

and I have now lost ALL respect I had for you.... you know he did and I was wrong I thought you valued truth but by saying this I know see you are just as selective as anyone else

I hope you enjoy whatever you think youve gained
    my bad. i thought you would know that participation in this forum doesn't mean i read every conversation you guys have.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

I already know
    i shortened your post to make it more succinct, while simultaneously summarizing everything there is to know about MikePelfrey the poster. i'm sure i will get in trouble for that but i'm good.

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    So are you saying your only purpose here is to say, "I told you so". If so, then that's pretty sad that you dedicate countless hours to that. Maybe you should try rooting for a team? Sometimes it results in joy.
    i do root for a team, but i dont root for a team that continues to waste resources stupidly, unlike you I dont blindly support anyone. the wilpons can personally attest to that, because Ive written to them and they have occasionally responded. there is a difference between being a fan and being willfully ignorant.

i do root for a team, but i dont root for a team that continues to waste resources stupidly, unlike you I dont blindly support anyone. the wilpons can personally attest to that, because Ive written to them and they have occasionally responded. there is a difference between being a fan and being willfully ignorant.
    This post confirms my belief that you're just here to say "I told you so" and trust me, you're the only one who wants to read it. With the way they're building the team we have to wait and see so as of now there's no way of knowing if their plan will work. This isn't the Cleveland Indians. The situation is much different and Ross Atkins wasn't the GM there. You bring nothing of substance to these forums. If their plan ends up failing then by all means, blast away and I won't object. Until then, why don't you post in the forum for the team you actually root for?

Quote Originally Posted by R. Johnson#3 View Post
    This post confirms my belief that you're just here to say "I told you so" and trust me, you're the only one who wants to read it. With the way they're building the team we have to wait and see so as of now there's no way of knowing if their plan will work. This isn't the Cleveland Indians. The situation is much different and Ross Atkins wasn't the GM there. You bring nothing of substance to these forums. If their plan ends up failing then by all means, blast away and I won't object. Until then, why don't you post in the forum for the team you actually root for?
    Yes

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425