Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2015 US Open

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Nadal should be 3 set-ting this guy.
    dude is driving me nuts with all the unforced errors, he's making a lot of winners and then randomly smashing simple shots into the bottom of the net

Wow that winner to get to 0-40 at 4 games all was amazing by Fognini.

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    dude is driving me nuts with all the unforced errors, he's making a lot of winners and then randomly smashing simple shots into the bottom of the net
    Yea, Nadal is just a different guy. I used to think he could win the FO till he was like early 30s but not sure anymore. He could have a pretty good season again next year. You never know with this guy.

To lose after 2 sets up against Fognini is something else. Granted, Fognini played well but you can't let that stuff happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Yea, Nadal is just a different guy. I used to think he could win the FO till he was like early 30s but not sure anymore. He could have a pretty good season again next year. You never know with this guy.
    No I meant the other guy, he was doing this "all or nothing" style after dropping the first two sets, and it was working, aside from the simple rally shots he was drilling right into the net.

The match got to a point where it seemed Nadal was just prolonging the points until Fognini either smashed a winner or committed an error. It was odd

Fognini played out of his mind. He'd have taken anybody at the level he played at last night. Incredible match. Seems we get one per Open each year.

They mentioned Rafa disliking the humidity. The conditions certainly seemed to get to him in each match. He had an uncharacteristically tough time with all three matches. Fognini just straight played some of the best tennis I've ever seen, though.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Man, another great late night match, 5th set has been a break fest so far.

(if it goes late enough the break fest will lead to breakfast )
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Kerber takes the 2nd with a beauty of a drop shot!

Ugh. Azarenka.

No I meant the other guy, he was doing this "all or nothing" style after dropping the first two sets, and it was working, aside from the simple rally shots he was drilling right into the net.

The match got to a point where it seemed Nadal was just prolonging the points until Fognini either smashed a winner or committed an error. It was odd
    Yea, Fognini is like that. Trick or Treat Fognini.

Sucks Eugenie had to retire. She could've made it to the QF/SF.

The was a very uncomfortable post-match interview with Azarenka. She was really forcing it there trying to play to the crowd.

I've never much liked her or thought she was attractive, but she wears the shorts well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The was a very uncomfortable post-match interview with Azarenka. She was really forcing it there trying to play to the crowd.

I've never much liked her or thought she was attractive, but she wears the shorts well.
    I actually think she's cute. I've heard people go as far as saying she's fat and ugly, but she looks pretty good to me. I wouldn't put her in the top tier of tennis babes though lol

The nose doesn't do it for me. She's gained some weight it looks like but it doesn't really matter too much.

I actually think she's cute. I've heard people go as far as saying she's fat and ugly, but she looks pretty good to me. I wouldn't put her in the top tier of tennis babes though lol
    She'd probably score more points with me if not for her attitude. That can make or break a girl, regardless of looks. But, you're right, she's cute and has a great body. If she were a total sweetie, she'd be a lot more attractive.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast