Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Lose a star gain a team

We lost Griffey we got better as a team, we lost AROD we got better as a team, we lost Randy Johnson we got better. I am not sorry to say it is time for Felix to go to a contender.
    The Dodgers are so hot for pitching and I think Joc Pederson and Corey Seager plus a couple more prospects and we are set for the future.
    We have wasted Felix for years. Save the money bring over the future. Our pitchers will be fine, we need hitting , wins, and young players for our fan base to connect with. 18 wins a year from Felix is not worth $20-25 mil.

Sadly I am warming up to that opinion

Well, the Mariners had as many World Series titles without Griffey, Randy and A-Rod as they did with them. Same amount of playoff appearances with Griffey and Johnson, less without A-Rod. Uh, how did they get better without superstars?

get rid of rodney and we get 10 wins and we are at the top, sad but truth

Umm why should we get rid of Felix when our biggest need is pitching? Makes no sense lol.

I kinda see what the OP is saying but felix goes and means a lot more to this organization than just on field stuff. We could get a haul for him but it would never really be worth it IMO