Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

TV announcers stink

Our current duo of TV announcers, Rojas and Gubiza absolutely stink.. Its time for a big upgrade. These two have nothing to say about the team or players, and often side with the other team on calls. Rojas chatting with Gubiza about nothing and Gubiza ranting about a cut fastball or something. Just listen to the Dodger announcers, (if you can) absolutely wonderful. many other teams have excellent announcers, the Padres, with Dick Enberg, and many more. I heard more info about the Angel team and players in one game from Vin Scully than the whole season from our boneheads. Check out the ratings on bleacher report, #22 out of 30. GIVE US SOME CLASS ANNOUNCERS

They are pretty bad. I like Gubiza more than Rojas, but I could do with out them both. I don't find them siding with the other team much. I find them to be absolute homers. I don't mind when announcers are more objective. But I just hate Victor Rojas' style of announcing and him saying big fly for every freakin' home run.

I'd rather watch the game on mute than listen to the dodgers announcers...Scully puts me to sleep. I'm pretty sure he has Alzheimer's. I personally don't care what the batter did in his 3rd grade talent show.

Gubi and Rojas are just "guys". I'm indifferent to both of them...I watch the game itself, I can tune out almost everything they say. Bring back Rex Huddler, I could listen to that stoner yap on for hours. IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    They are pretty bad. I like Gubiza more than Rojas, but I could do with out them both. I don't find them siding with the other team much. I find them to be absolute homers. I don't mind when announcers are more objective. But I just hate Victor Rojas' style of announcing and him saying big fly for every freakin' home run.
    Rojas/Gubiza > Terry Smith

I can't stand these guys.
    "'Half of the people can be part right all of the time. Some of the people can be all right part of the time. But all of the people can't be all right all of the time.' I think Abraham Lincoln said that."

I remember the days when Ken Wilson and Ken Brett were the announcers.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I dont know anyone that likes them. Announcers are just as good as our management.

My only problem with Vin Scully is that he mispronounces too many names!!! Damn Vin, just spend an hour before the game learning how to pronounce the opposing players names!!! I recall him mispronouncing Aybar and Calhoun
    Last edited by Evilsurvivor666; 09-02-2015 at 09:50 PM.
    "Just another Halo Victory"