Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Haha cum on Derek

Quote Originally Posted by sneak View Post
    He is the absolute funnest poster here, unfortunately he only posts every 3rd full moon these days. Come on Derek!

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Haha cum on Derek
    Who's cumming on me?

Quote Originally Posted by Agent008 View Post
    If we complete all of our other moves first, can we work out a sign and trade with D-Will where we get a trade exception? Maybe throw in a future second rounder to the Knicks so they would do it.
    After I saw your post I was curious if the Kings could use this strategy. Vlade did say that he was going to look for ways to maximize the salary cap.

I spent the last 30 minutes researching and the only thing I found going against us is that a contract of a renounced player in a sign and trade must be for 3+ seasons. The beauty of it is that the only the first season has to be guaranteed. Like I said before, lawyers get paid to do this so maybe there is something I am missing.

Maybe Vlade could explore this avenue, I am not sure if DWill would want to add a 3rd season non guaranteed, but maybe Vlade could come up with something that makes the Knicks, Kings, and Dwill happy.
    Last edited by Plague; 07-07-2015 at 12:37 AM.

Doubtful the Knicks would want to, considering they already have verbal agreement with Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by True Sports Fan View Post
    Doubtful the Knicks would want to, considering they already have verbal agreement with Williams.
    If they want his bird rights to continue to accrue a sign and trade isn't a bad idea. If they don't, when his contract with the Knicks is up they wouldn't be able to go over the salary cap to keep him. Of course, it's Derrick Williams. Why would they want to keep him?
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    If they want his bird rights to continue to accrue a sign and trade isn't a bad idea. If they don't, when his contract with the Knicks is up they wouldn't be able to go over the salary cap to keep him. Of course, it's Derrick Williams. Why would they want to keep him?
    Because they're the Knicks.

Fire Luke Walton

Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    because they're the knicks.

hello! Ding, ding, ding!
    Winner, winner, chicken dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by DerekRE_3 View Post
    Who's cumming on me?
    Does it matter?

9. 07-07-2015, 04:21 PM
    Reason
    insults/response to deleted posts

10. 07-07-2015, 04:24 PM
    Reason

Go home Derek. You're drunk!

Go home Derek. You're drunk!
    What did you expect Treez? I'm at work.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shady4u View Post
    DerekRE 3 just get the **** out. i mean no one takes you seriously and i bet im the only one with enough balls in my shorts to tell you to **** off. you're not a good poster. go **** yourself.

What happens when they keep the work fridge full of Alaskan brews.

14. 07-07-2015, 05:11 PM
    Reason

Holy moly

Everybody needs to take a step back and calm down.

Fire Luke Walton

What happens when they keep the work fridge full of Alaskan brews.
    hahahaha. that's just too funny man

http://www.thescore.com/nba/news/792923

Is Rudy Gay calling the shots in Sacramento?

Gay famously lobbied for Rajon Rondo, which led to an agreement on a one-year, $10-million deal for the fallen superstar. Then, Gay was caught sending Snapchats with Josh Smith. That was followed by this:

The Kings are already stocked with questionable personalities, so what's the harm in adding another to the mix? Smith isn't liable to fly off the handle, but he's a somewhat unrestrained player who can become destructive if unchecked by a rigid scheme. His failure to adhere to the script cost him his job with the Detroit Pistons.

But Smith enjoyed a turnaround season upon landing with the Houston Rockets. Smith was deployed as a playmaker in the frontcourt which maximized his passing and driving abilities against bigger defenders. Smith averaged 12 points, six rebounds, and 2.6 assists in 55 games in Houston.

Based on his skill set alone, Smith projects to fit nicely into coach George Karl's system. Pairing Smith in a frontcourt with Gay and DeMarcus Cousins would give the Kings a surplus of playmaking in the paint, something Karl is known to covet. Smith's defensive versatility would also be an asset.

The worry, however, is that the Kings' main weakness is a lack of shooting. Pairing Smith with Cousins clogs the paint, and it might create a situation where Smith is forced to the perimeter to launch ill-fated jumpers as he did in Detroit.

The Rockets also have some interest in re-signing Smith.
    Last edited by Lionsfanfromsac; 07-09-2015 at 08:11 PM.
    ^^ ^^

click here to join the Lions Forum
    SE7EN time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12, #14, #24 & #27
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    LFFS is the master at going from goofball to boss

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast