Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Wizards getting Dudley

@ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say that the Washington Wizards are closing in on a trade for Milwaukee's Jared Dudley. On course to be completed July 9

Eh solid depth player. Not the answer they need to make after losing PP tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner:30127023
    @ESPNSteinLine: ESPN sources say that the Washington Wizards are closing in on a trade for Milwaukee's Jared Dudley. On course to be completed July 9
    What are the bucks getting? Dudley just picked up his player option because he likes Milwaukee and the schools his kid goes to. Sucks for him. I'd be pissed if I was him. Unless they knew and told him before he picked up his option

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Eh solid depth player. Not the answer they need to make after losing PP tho.
    They got OPJR and are potentially getting KD next season

PAPI SMASH!

Quote Originally Posted by j-bay View Post
    They got OPJR and are potentially getting KD next season
    I'm not sold on OPJR being ready to step up just yet but I can understand wanting to give him every chance this year to prove himself. As for KD I don't see it happening but time will tell.

thats messed up... Dudley opted in and all he could talk about was how he wanted to stay in MIL and be a part of that young team... then they immediately trade him...lol. it's a business, but damn thats cold!

He could have gotten a nice deal in FAgency if he had opted out.

His kids love the Milwaukee schools and made tons of friends as well. Was a great locker room guy. But once he got that sore back he was horrible second half of the season. So all in all on the court he's very replaceable but locker room probably not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    thats messed up... Dudley opted in and all he could talk about was how he wanted to stay in MIL and be a part of that young team... then they immediately trade him...lol. it's a business, but damn thats cold!

He could have gotten a nice deal in FAgency if he had opted out.
    geeeeeezzzzz