Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2015 Wimbledon

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Her power has been the same since she came into the league.
    Her competitive advantage wouldn't come from increased power, but increased endurance and ability to recover. I've never seen Serena get tired. She carries more body weight than any other woman on tour.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

I wonder how many more majors Novak can get. He's 28, do u guys say more or less than 5 more?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Her competitive advantage wouldn't come from increased power, but increased endurance and ability to recover. I've never seen Serena get tired. She carries more body weight than any other woman on tour.
    You can get that through genetics. Some players in sports can play like 40 mins a game, or pitch 250 innings no problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    You can get that through genetics. Some players in sports can play like 40 mins a game, or pitch 250 innings no problem.
    I understand. Duncan Keith is a genetic freak. I just don't buy it with Serena. The panic room incident, being very vocal against drug testing early in her career, her body changes, cosmetic changes she's had done. All of it is speculative, but aids to very strong speculation.
    Chicago Cubs Chicago Blackhawks Buffalo Bills Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka Angelique Kerber Bianca Andreescu

Ehh. I don't really like Serena either but I've never really thought she took steroids or let my feelings change it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345