Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

AgrÃ*nio, Aitolia Kai Akarnania, Greece, Greece

#9 pick,. Frank Kaminsky

So we got Kaminsky for some reason.

Celtics offered a ton for the pick. Cant believe you guys turned it down for Kaminsky.

I have to see what draft picks they were,. but man im hating our GM right now. Kaminsky? I get it for WInslow,. but Kaminsky?

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Celtics offered a ton for the pick. Cant believe you guys turned it down for Kaminsky.
    This is Michael Jordan we are talking about. He cares very little about NBA projectability. He just takes the dudes that are the best players in college ball.

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsams50 View Post
    I have to see what draft picks they were,. but man im hating our GM right now. Kaminsky? I get it for WInslow,. but Kaminsky?

You know Jordan always gets the sorry white players

Your surprised why??

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    This is Michael Jordan we are talking about. He cares very little about NBA projectability. He just takes the dudes that are the best players in college ball.
    I cant say for sure obviously, but most people seem to believe the C's offered #16, 28, the Nets unprotected first next year, and 3 seconds along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    I cant say for sure obviously, but most people seem to believe the C's offered #16, 28, the Nets unprotected first next year, and 3 seconds along the way.
    Since we didnt want Winslow,. i would have done this trade in a second. I mean,. Frank Kaminsky is basically Spencer Hawes., he probably would have been available at 16,. no one wanted him because he absolutely is going to suck. Nets next year wont make teh playoffs,. so we would have yet ANOTHER lottery pick. BUT NO,. we must draft sorry *** Kaminsky. I cannot get excited about him man,. no matter how hard i am trying to. He is going to suck,. he wont be a game changer,. and he is going to be a 10-6 kind of player with awful defense. Fire Cho,. hire a real GM please

Them Celtic picks are very late. Not much value for #9. Here's a list of Celtic picks with protections.

Pick Swaps:
    •2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-12 protected else converts to 2016 and 2017 second-rounders) from Minnesota Timberwolves (Robin Lopez, Wesley Johnson, Brandan Wright).
    •2016 — Owed first-rounder from Brooklyn Nets (Kevin Garnett).
    •2016 — Owed first-rounder (top-seven protected through 2020, unprotected in 2021) from Dallas Mavericks (Rajon Rondo).
    •2016 — Owed second-rounder from Philadelphia 76ers (Arnett Moultrie, Joel Anthony).
    •2016 — Owed second-rounder from Miami HEAT (Joel Anthony).
    •2016 — Owed second-rounder from Cleveland Cavaliers (Keith Bogans).
    •2016 — Owed second-rounder from Dallas Mavericks (Rajon Rondo). Pick could be from Memphis Grizzlies, better pick between Dallas and Memphis goes to Boston.
    •2016 — Owe second-rounder to Memphis Grizzlies (Jerryd Bayless). Pick could go to Utah Jazz (Jarnell Stokes).
    •2017 — Owed first-rounder (top-10 protected, top-12 in 2018, top-eight in 2019, top-six in 2010 and unprotected in 2021) from Memphis Grizzlies (Jeff Green).
    •2017 — Right to swap first-rounders with the Brooklyn Nets (Kevin Garnett)
    •2017 — Owed second-rounder from Los Angeles Clippers (Austin Rivers).
    •2017 — Owed second-rounder from Cleveland Cavaliers (Keith Bogans).
    •2017 — Owe second-rounder to Brooklyn Nets (Kevin Garnett), if in 46-60 range and Boston swaps its first-rounder swapped with Brooklyn.
    •2018 — Owed first-rounder from Brooklyn Nets (Kevin Garnett).
    http://www.basketballinsiders.com/bo...s-team-salary/

Lots of picks are nice. But late firsts isn't to enticing. Second rounder's are so so. Late firsts or second can be had by eating bad contracts or bought out right. Only decent pick would be Nets pick next year with no protection. The later Nets picks are pick swaps except 2018. Lopez could be back with Nets on 5 year max. Weak east Nets be pushing for playoffs or outside looking in at 9 or 10 spot. Still not a sexy spot for late lottery. Still them picks have value if its a strong draft. But a weak draft then could be meh.

Frank Kaminsky is basically Spencer Hawes., he probably would have been available at 16
    There is no way he would have been there at 16. I wanted Winslow as bad as anyone but ESPN listed Kaminsky as the second best player available when we picked so it's not like we picked J.P. Tokoto or some second round scrub over Winslow. The part I hate the most out of all of this is that we lose Biz.
    Last edited by NBA_Starter; 06-29-2015 at 09:53 PM.

Any news which teams looking at Biyombo?

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Them Celtic picks are very late. Not much value for #9. Here's a list of Celtic picks with protections.

Lots of picks are nice. But late firsts isn't to enticing. Second rounder's are so so. Late firsts or second can be had by eating bad contracts or bought out right. Only decent pick would be Nets pick next year with no protection. The later Nets picks are pick swaps except 2018. Lopez could be back with Nets on 5 year max. Weak east Nets be pushing for playoffs or outside looking in at 9 or 10 spot. Still not a sexy spot for late lottery. Still them picks have value if its a strong draft. But a weak draft then could be meh.
    If you are a fan of the draft like I am then having no picks for 2 years makes you REALLY appreciate a pick even if it is 30th

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post

You listed a bunch of conditional picks.

The C's were offering 16, 28, and the Nets unprotected first which is likely to be in the top 15 next year.

Supposedly, they had a deal in place with the Hawks to acquire #15....So y'all would have had 15, 16, the Nets 2016 first and three scattered 2nds (minimal value, obviously).

Obviously, I like Winslow better than Kaminsky, and the C's would ahve taken Winslow...But Im glad the trade didnt happen. That's a lot of picks / players for one wing that may or may not pan out
    Last edited by Corey; 08-01-2015 at 10:10 PM.

How the **** did we not draft Myles Turner? I mean we are supposed to have these "scouts" that evaluate talent,. how the hell is Kaminsky worth that pick? Yet another bust for us smh. Maybe im over-exaggerating,. but i dont think i am.