Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Tim Hardaway + Mitch Richmond or Steph Curry + Klay Thompson

What duo would have been better in the long run.

We know that Curry and Thompson have accomplished more together, but the Warriors GM has also kept them together for more than two season. Don Nelson, brilliant GM/coach that he is, traded Richmond for Billy Owens (when he could have drafted Mutumbo).

Had Hardaway and Richmond stayed together, would they have made a better duo? Their second season together they combined to averaged almost 47 points a game, 12 assists, 10 boards, and over 4 steals a game.

In their fourth year together, Klay and Curry (with far fewer minutes) combined to average 45+ points a game, about 11 assists a game, 7.5 rebounds and 3 steals. I think these numbers, whne you throw in percentages, put them ahead of Hardaway and Richmond, but Hardaway was just coming into his own when Richmond was shipped out.

Would Richmond and Hardaway have made a better duo if they stayed together?
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

I don't know about better, but I'll always would want a player like Tim Hardaway on my team (HEAT fan though).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=85&v=V0HRPIu02Xo

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Easily Curry and Thompson.

Official Edmunds/Vea Crew

Easily Curry and Thompson. Neither Hardaway or Richmond are MVP caliber talents while Curry is.

This would be a closer comparison if it were Hardaway, Richmond and Mullin against Curry, Thompson and Barnes and even then I'm still leaning Curry, Thompson, Barnes.

Curry and Thompson.

Tim Hardaway + Mitch Richmond or Steph Curry + Klay Thompson

If you include the 3rd wheel of the fame Run TMC, they would win a title too running Kerr's system. Bogut, Dray + Run TMC = championship!

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    I don't know about better, but I'll always would want a player like Tim Hardaway on my team (HEAT fan though).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=85&v=V0HRPIu02Xo
    As a Knicks fan I would have been perfectly happy with Tim Hardaway staying in Golden State.

Marcus Mariota

Easily current and Thompson. Better shot and equipped with more offensive skills.