Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

It's OK to dream right?

Watching the NBA Finals this year, I can't help but shake this feeling .. That we are witnessing the next great Charlotte Hornet in the making. My friends call me crazy, but I don't care. Mark my words. Steph Curry will come home, and retire a Charlotte Hornet. Annnd, he will bring a crown to the Queen City ... Straight like that. Nothing like playing for home, in front of all your friends and family, and your city ... Don't believe me? Ask Lebron James
    THE EPIC

Quote Originally Posted by marjon View Post
    Watching the NBA Finals this year, I can't help but shake this feeling .. That we are witnessing the next great Charlotte Hornet in the making. My friends call me crazy, but I don't care. Mark my words. Steph Curry will come home, and retire a Charlotte Hornet. Annnd, he will bring a crown to the Queen City ... Straight like that. Nothing like playing for home, in front of all your friends and family, and your city ... Don't believe me? Ask Lebron James
    I won't be surprised if Steph ends his career in Charlotte, but TBH I kinda feel like it's going to be when he's like 35+ and on the extreme back-end of his career. Hope I'm wrong, though. He obviously has a lot of pride and love for his hometown, so you never know.