Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Lebrons Supporting cast

Here are 2 great articles.

http://fivethirtyeight.com/datalab/w...porting-casts/

Lebron has had the 3rd worst Supporting cast in the last 65 years in a finals and that was with Kyrie... Without him it might be the worst ever. On top of all of that this is how his supporting cast and his finals opponents match up to the goat.

http://thebiglead.com/2015/06/02/leb...pporting-cast/

no doubt he currently has a ****** supporting cast. injuries killed their chances this year. Anyone expecting LeBron to win this series, and holding it against him if he doesn't is just trying to hate on the guy. Especially if he's dropping 40 pts.

Look at that 2011 supporting cast. That will always be the one series that puts a stain on his resume. A lot of all time greats had those moments. (Kobe 04). Dirk was a beast that series. Man on a mission.

So you are saying in another words that now he's allowed to lose?
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

Series is 1-0 and them excuses for Bron have started... this is why this place blows.
    #Chow!

Lebron apologists are going all out it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    no doubt he currently has a ****** supporting cast. injuries killed their chances this year. Anyone expecting LeBron to win this series, and holding it against him if he doesn't is just trying to hate on the guy. Especially if he's dropping 40 pts.

Look at that 2011 supporting cast. That will always be the one series that puts a stain on his resume. A lot of all time greats had those moments. (Kobe 04). Dirk was a beast that series. Man on a mission.
    Nobody expects Lebron to win without Kyrie at this point. However, it's getting awful old hearing Lebron apologists continually disrespect the teammates. He has a good cast this year. It's just unfortunate what happened to Kyrie.

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    Nobody expects Lebron to win without Kyrie at this point. However, it's getting awful old hearing Lebron apologists continually disrespect the teammates. He has a good cast this year. It's just unfortunate what happened to Kyrie.
    a good cast this year? its the 3rd worst ever before Kyrie went down... he now holds the 2nd and 3rd worst ever supporting casts in the finals.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    a good cast this year? its the 3rd worst ever before Kyrie went down... he now holds the 2nd and 3rd worst ever supporting casts in the finals.
    Not talking about Finals, but how the hell is having Love and Kyrie + Smith + Shumpert off the bench a horrible supporting cast? It sucks he doesn't have the 2 other stars on the team currently but he very well knew what he was doing when he went back to the Cavs in a young team with Kyrie and Love.

It was pretty obvious when the season started they were going to go to the finals with the way that team was setup in the east.
    #Chow!

People are gonna line up excuses because other people are so quick to hold it against LeBron for losing in the finals. It's cause and effect.

Also the amount of homerism for Lebron on that article, I closed the window right when I saw it has his team from last year (Heat) towards the bottom end of that... I don't know how much more help he wants with Wade, Bosh, Haslem and a couple of great shooters. I guess it was too bad they didn't sign an all-star PG neither to complete an east all-star team last season.

Greatest team ever created? probably not, but neither is it bottom 10 of all time supporting casts
    #Chow!

Quote Originally Posted by FraziersKnicks View Post
    People are gonna line up excuses because other people are so quick to hold it against LeBron for losing in the finals. It's cause and effect.
    They dont have to be defending him or anything, he's going to be right back in the finals next year its not like he's gonna go on a drought and never see the finals again in his career. East is not getting stronger anytime soon and I am sure other players are going to join him this off season. Probably even Wade.

Unlike the Warriors... They are probably not going to be back in the finals next year.
    #Chow!

I didn't read the entire article but my guess is there was no mention how weak the east has been. Are all the numbers in the article based off of offensive plus/minus? Cavs were the best team in the east and belong in the finals no need to start crying over supporting casts now.

A finals lost is a finals lost....

I don't remember people making excuses for jordan when scottie hurt his back during the 98 finals....you know why? Bulls won. Stop making excuses for lebron. A loss is a loss.

Depends on what you are looking at Lebrons entire supporting cast has been killing it from 3pt land 40% and Kyrie close to 50% for the playoffs and with Shump in and Love out there defense has actually gotten better. Not to mention that if you compare the walk to the finals that Lebron has had to the finals compared to the teams Golden State had to face its like night and day.

Cavs were also the best in the east if you minus Korver and Carol on the Hawks. So I'm not sure what we are crying over/apologizing for Lebron already.
    Last edited by ghettosean; 06-06-2015 at 08:42 AM.

When you sleep around like LeBron does your never going to find the perfect wife...

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast