Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 76 to 88 of 88
  1. #76
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I don't get why you are being so defensive about it and have to resort to belittling me. I'm not saying I have proof. I just happen to think something that I don't/can't need to prove. It's a small opinion that doesn't mean anything. I think you're a dupe. Not a big deal. Move on, talk tennis.

    And what was I, or anyone who posted in this thread, wrong about? I didn't even say Wawrinka wasn't top 5 player. I said others have had success and could make claim to top 5 as well. He had to accomplish more to prove to be clear cut top 5 and he did.

    So in the past 2 pages, you've essentially tried to troll over something that no one here was essentially disputing (no one said he wasn't top 5) and bait other people over something so small?
    Ive denied a false accusation and you act like a child with this whole "no one believes you way" routine. Its annoying and thats why I've gotten a little perturbed. I've corrected you on an accusation you have no proof of and it would be nice to move on. Enough with the childish "you're lying" routine. BTW calling someone a dupe over and over again when its not true and they deny it is baiting..

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    I can understand losing to Nadal on clay and Fed back in 07 and 08 but he lost to Andy Murray twice, and Warinka. Guys who he has a 19-8 record, and 17-4 record respectively against. He also lost to Nadal on a hard court.
    Yea I'll agree he's had some very questionable losses one could attribute to "choking". He certainly should never be losing to a guy like murray in any grand slam. You'd also think he'd be able to handle nadal on hard surfaces. I think wawrinka has a game that can flat out beat him tho like today when he's rolling tho.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,174
    Quote Originally Posted by poochmcgee View Post
    Ive denied a false accusation and you act like a child with this whole "no one believes you way" routine. Its annoying and thats why I've gotten a little perturbed. I've corrected you on an accusation you have no proof of and it would be nice to move on. Enough with the childish "you're lying" routine. BTW calling someone a dupe over and over again when its not true and they deny it is baiting..
    I'm not baiting or trolling you. There's no "routine" here. I'm not even trying to direct anything at you (half my original posts about you being a dupe was towards Guysir) and I certainly am not calling you a dupe for the intention of baiting you.

    You deny an accusation, fine. It's not a big deal. I haven't really gone the "no one believes you" routine. I'm not spreading "you're a dupe" like it's a fact. I'm not even trying to convince other people. I'm talking about what my opinion is and just so happen to be talking to someone who shares the same opinion. I'm going the "only reason I'm responding is because you're trying to bait me for a meaningless topic I have by trying to degrade me" route.

    I'm saying "dupe" because that's my opinion, not because I want to troll you. I'm not trying to make my opinion and force it down other people. Hell I didn't even mention it until someone else did and the only reason it's being repeated is because I'm being quoted about it. I wasn't even that sure of my opinion until you got so defensive about it and tried to bait us about it afterwards. If you get offended by my opinion, that's on you.

    I literally asked a question if you were a dupe because it looked suspicious and all you could have said was "No, I'm not a dupe" and I wouldn't have discussed it further. Instead, you were trying to call me a child, mock me for having proof (I never said I did), and badger me for expecting the favourite in Djokovic would win (even though I wasn't trying to take anything away from Stan).

    I don't even care about it. I'd like to move on too but you are more concerned about trying to respond with a baiting comment such as "child, woman, baby, hun, etc" directly at me. I have an opinion I made after someone else made the same comment. If you don't agree it with, no big deal. No need to troll me directly, which you obviously should have known would have gotten a response from me.

    All you literally had to say right now is "No I'm not a dupe", and leave it at that with no comment such as "child, woman, etc" or other comments that obviously would try and degrade me and this topic wouldn't even have stretched as far as it did. There's no routine here. It was a small time comment that keeps being brought up because you're trying to prolong it by resorting with name calling.

    I even tryied to drop it by talking about this and you resorted to emoticons that try and troll people in these 2 posts (here).



    Fact is, I'm not trying to troll you. All I have is an opinion and I'm not forcing it on anyone and I never said I had proof. Only reason it's gone 3 pages is because you have a problem with me having an opinion (one I haven't forced down other people) thinking that I'm trying to bait you about it when I actually have not tried to do that at all. If you got offended by my opinion, that's on you but don't act like this is my fault or I have an agenda when it's only gone this long because you've had a degrading reference in each of the following posts afterwards towards me and Guysir. If you're not a dupe, big ****ing deal. Then you're not.

    The issue is I have an opinion and you're trying to "correct me" on my opinion. I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone. I also tried to drop it but my opinion is only being mentioned again and again is because you keep quoting me with demeaning comments that would obviously continue the topic. You want to move on from the topic but yet want to continue the conversation by degrading me, which would obviously get a response?

    If you're expecting some sort of apology for me having an opinion (one you don't have to agree with), you're not getting it. If you're trying to change my opinion, it's not happening. And if you really wanna move on from the topic, just shut up about the topic so it doesn't get prolonged and don't even try to bring it up after you see this post.
    Last edited by Raps18-19 Champ; 06-07-2015 at 05:37 PM.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,174
    Quote Originally Posted by poochmcgee View Post
    Yea I'll agree he's had some very questionable losses one could attribute to "choking". He certainly should never be losing to a guy like murray in any grand slam. You'd also think he'd be able to handle nadal on hard surfaces. I think wawrinka has a game that can flat out beat him tho like today when he's rolling tho.
    Murray had the best stretch of tennis from Wimbledon 2012-Wimbledon 2013 out of any player. He beat Federer and Nadal within that stretch as well. How can you say he shouldn't be losing to a guy like Murray his stretch was comparable to what Wawrinka has had the past year and a half.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,336
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    I'm not baiting or trolling you. There's no "routine" here. I'm not even trying to direct anything at you (half my original posts about you being a dupe was towards Guysir) and I certainly am not calling you a dupe for the intention of baiting you.

    You deny an accusation, fine. It's not a big deal. I haven't really gone the "no one believes you" routine. I'm not spreading "you're a dupe" like it's a fact. I'm not even trying to convince other people. I'm talking about what my opinion is and just so happen to be talking to someone who shares the same opinion. I'm going the "only reason I'm responding is because you're trying to bait me for a meaningless topic I have by trying to degrade me" route.

    I'm saying "dupe" because that's my opinion, not because I want to troll you. I'm not trying to make my opinion and force it down other people. Hell I didn't even mention it until someone else did and the only reason it's being repeated is because I'm being quoted about it. I wasn't even that sure of my opinion until you got so defensive about it and tried to bait us about it afterwards. If you get offended by my opinion, that's on you.

    I literally asked a question if you were a dupe because it looked suspicious and all you could have said was "No, I'm not a dupe" and I wouldn't have discussed it further. Instead, you were trying to call me a child, mock me for having proof (I never said I did), and badger me for expecting the favourite in Djokovic would win (even though I wasn't trying to take anything away from Stan).

    I don't even care about it. I'd like to move on too but you are more concerned about trying to respond with a baiting comment such as "child, woman, baby, hun, etc" directly at me. I have an opinion I made after someone else made the same comment. If you don't agree it with, no big deal. No need to troll me directly, which you obviously should have known would have gotten a response from me.

    All you literally had to say right now is "No I'm not a dupe", and leave it at that with no comment such as "child, woman, etc" or other comments that obviously would try and degrade me and this topic wouldn't even have stretched as far as it did. There's no routine here. It was a small time comment that keeps being brought up because you're trying to prolong it by resorting with name calling.

    I even tryied to drop it by talking about this and you resorted to emoticons that try and troll people in these 2 posts (here).



    Fact is, I'm not trying to troll you. All I have is an opinion and I'm not forcing it on anyone and I never said I had proof. Only reason it's gone 3 pages is because you have a problem with me having an opinion (one I haven't forced down other people) thinking that I'm trying to bait you about it when I actually have not tried to do that at all. If you got offended by my opinion, that's on you but don't act like this is my fault or I have an agenda when it's only gone this long because you've had a degrading reference in each of the following posts afterwards towards me and Guysir. If you're not a dupe, big ****ing deal. Then you're not.

    The issue is I have an opinion and you're trying to "correct me" on my opinion. I'm not forcing my opinion on anyone. I also tried to drop it but my opinion is only being mentioned again and again is because you keep quoting me with demeaning comments that would obviously continue the topic. You want to move on from the topic but yet want to continue the conversation by degrading me, which would obviously get a response?

    If you're expecting some sort of apology for me having an opinion (one you don't have to agree with), you're not getting it. If you're trying to change my opinion, it's not happening. And if you really wanna move on from the topic, just shut up about the topic so it doesn't get prolonged and don't even try to bring it up after you see this post.
    You said to your buddy he's not fooling anyone or something along those lines. Also it doesn't matter who you're saying it to. The is a public forum and talking about me might as well be saying it to me, now it sure would be nice to move on and keep the talk to tennis if thats alright!

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,174
    The situation was I had a (meaningless) opinion and you were trying to convince me otherwise.

    Whether you are a dupe or not, it's not a big deal. Let's just drop the topic.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    11,402
    The only current player with a worse record in Grand Slam Finals than Djokovic is Murray with a record of 2-6... but then again it is Andy Murray...

    But you compare it to the other guys, Federer is 17-8, Nadal is 14-6, Djokovic is 8-8

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,174
    Quote Originally Posted by zn23 View Post
    The only current player with a worse record in Grand Slam Finals than Djokovic is Murray with a record of 2-6... but then again it is Andy Murray...

    But you compare it to the other guys, Federer is 17-8, Nadal is 14-6, Djokovic is 8-8
    Djokovic just playing in a hard era right now. He's probably going to be like 12 and 10 or something, which is pretty impressive and would be 4th all time.

    Lendl was losing to guys that were just better than him for the most part..

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,174


    This guy spent 3 pages arguing he wasn't a dupe by baiting people, only to get banned later on in the day because he was a dupe.

    It's like he lacks integrity or something.

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...027-poochmcgee

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,192
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post


    This guy spent 3 pages arguing he wasn't a dupe by baiting people, only to get banned later on in the day because he was a dupe.

    It's like he lacks integrity or something.

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...027-poochmcgee
    I'm not sure why he made such a big deal out of it, seems like the last thing you'd want to do as a dupe is draw attention to yourself, especially when the topic at hand was about being a dupe

    Oh well, it only stuck out to me at first because I remember that exact comment about Wawrinka being quoted before, in the same awkward fashion, found it funny and figured I'd point it out

    Based on the long list of other names he's had I'm sure he'll be back soon

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,174
    Yup, he brought that on himself. And yea, I remember that as well when he quoted himself.

    He's already back as "Cubby Blue". Posted in the Cubs forum, Bulls forum and was viewing this thread.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    58,174

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    25,192
    lol wow

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •