Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Lebron James exposed?

Id like to start off by saying this is not bait thread, this is just what has been given to us over the years so please don't ruin this thread.

I think most of us can agree that the Cavs are not winning the ship this year. Since Lebron is on the decline he can not carry this team all the way. The main point I wanted to make is Lebron has only been able to win the ship with one of the best teams of all time, while playing in the weakest division in history. Lebron deserves full credit for his first ring since he dominated but a lot have forgotten that the Spurs choked away his second ring and he needed the greatest shot in history to help him win. I think we've seen the last time Lebron hoisting a trophy over his head. As time goes on I think people will start to realize how overrated he was. Sure he puts up great stats but when it comes to the end result Lebron will be the one of the few in the top 15 with so little rings. He's had a fantastic career but I think a lot of people have over rated him and will realize they did by the time he retires.

Lebron James exposed?

First, this is really stupid.

Second, I'm not surprised you made the topic at all.

A mod will close this hopefully, you're not worthy of topic space.
    Hey look everyone, it's "Vintage" Aaron Brooks.

Is this serious
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

great to know.

Jordan won with one or indeed the best team in history
    Kobe and Shaq won with one of the best teams in history
    Duncan won with the best and deepest teams in history last year.

i don't get what you're saying.

When you start off a thread by saying it's not a bait thread, that means it's a bait thread.

How many rings does Wilt have? He is a top 3 player ever. How bout Dream? Top 10 ever, easily.

Basketball is a team sport. It's not how many rings you have, it's how you play in the playoffs. An individual only has so much control.

Can someone give me a single series that LeBron has won, where he didn't need to be easily his teams best player? How many all timers have been able to have a subpar series and know they will get hammered each and every time?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by ILLUSIONIST^248 View Post
    Id like to start off by saying this is not bait thread, this is just what has been given to us over the years so please don't ruin this thread.

I think most of us can agree that the Cavs are not winning the ship this year. Since Lebron is on the decline he can not carry this team all the way. The main point I wanted to make is Lebron has only been able to win the ship with one of the best teams of all time, while playing in the weakest division in history. Lebron deserves full credit for his first ring since he dominated but a lot have forgotten that the Spurs choked away his second ring and he needed the greatest shot in history to help him win. I think we've seen the last time Lebron hoisting a trophy over his head. As time goes on I think people will start to realize how overrated he was. Sure he puts up great stats but when it comes to the end result Lebron will be the one of the few in the top 15 with so little rings. He's had a fantastic career but I think a lot of people have over rated him and will realize they did by the time he retires.
    I'd like to go on record as saying I will laugh my *** off if they win it this year.

Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post
    great to know.

Jordan won with one or indeed the best team in history
    Kobe and Shaq won with one of the best teams in history
    Duncan won with the best and deepest teams in history last year.

i don't get what you're saying.
    True, but they all have at least double the rings of Lebron.

and triple the roster support...

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Lebron retiring at the end of the year?
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post

I'd like to go on record as saying I will laugh my *** off if they win it this year.
    Account bet?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    and triple the roster support...
    Lol yeah right, that excuse has been exhausted. Lebron has plentyyyyyy of help.

It's people like this that make me want Lebron to win this year
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    It's people like this that make me want Lebron to win this year
    Good luck, I wouldn't hold you breath.

Jordan won his first at the same age Lebron won his first ring I believe.

Kobe won his first ring as 'the man' in his early 30s

the argument takes nothing into regard, as the OP usually does. as well as being a bait thread even though he baits it with his ignorance as usual

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast