Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Mariners Vs Rangers

MMMhmmmm Yeah! Going to saturdays felix bobble head game! WHOOP WHOOOP!

Everybody is excited about the 2015 Seattle Mariners!!!

Zunino finally batting 9th tonight.

Wow, they really looked at that replay and still called HBP. Clear as day it didn't even hit his hand... If I'm Lloyd I'm asking him where the **** his glasses are.

It's really dumb that Willie is in the lineup. The dude cannot play SS anymore. I really hope Taylor gets the call to replace him when he is fully ready to go.

some fun games this weekend and amidst the sonics fans being pissed at mariners front office, they had a healthy attendence! Got me a bobblehead and watched felix pretty much shut out the rangers. Then our whole section (LF field level) gave smolinskies ***** *** hell after he flopped!

That was a lot of fun yesterday. Going from really your getting blown out by Texas to we came back I love you nelly Cruze.

Ian. Guest

Mariners Vs Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    some fun games this weekend and amidst the sonics fans being pissed at mariners front office, they had a healthy attendence! Got me a bobblehead and watched felix pretty much shut out the rangers. Then our whole section (LF field level) gave smolinskies ***** *** hell after he flopped!
    Where did you sit? I was in LF also.

We were the group that was completely **** faced in 183. LOL. Zunino's dinger was three rows in front of us.