Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mk27 View Post
    Does anyone have a link to Charlie Steiner's radio call on the game where the Dodgers hit four consecutive home runs in the ninth inning. i am making a marketing video and i cant seem to find it. i am only able to find scully's call? Thanks in advance
    I think you can just google it because I watched it a few months back on youtube.

Apparently Wikipedia thinks Mike Trout owns the Dodgers. No doubt a prank... You win this one, Angels' fan Lol

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Los_Angeles_Dodgers (look for "Owner" on right side of screen under front office)

http://www.bing.com/search?q=dodgers...IE11TR&pc=LNJB (right side of Bing search page)
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

- Carl Sagan

HBO says Game of Thrones will be at least eight seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    HBO says Game of Thrones will be at least eight seasons.
    Yeah, buddy! I saw that. Also read some interesting quotes by George R.R. Martin regarding Jon Snow

No way Jon Snow is dead! No coincidence that the Red women Lady Melisandre shows up at the wall when Jon gets shanked and we know that Red Priest that Arya ran into was able to bring the dead back to life.

Jon Snow is a Targaryen and the main character.

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    Jon Snow is a Targaryen and the main character.
    Haha! I agree. I'm guessing you've seen the R+L=J theory?

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Haha! I agree. I'm guessing you've seen the R+L=J theory?
    What is that? I'm just assuming since Rhaegar Targaryen took the Stark sister and Ned came back with Jon.

Oh, I guess I just answered my question of what the R+L=J theory is.

Lol. Yeah it's a popular fan theory...
    https://youtu.be/kHqzFwodZqQ

And I thought I was the only one.

The books actually involve another character named Azor Ahai from thousands of years prior that is prophesized to be reincarnated. The show may only vaguely hint at him occasionally. Many think Jon Snow is Azor Ahai reincarnated.

Many think that he's too special to the storyline being half Targaryan and half Stark, two of the oldest families with deep bloodlines, that he poses special powers. Ie: Jon Snow IS "The Song of Fire and Ice".

So Mother of Dragons is Jon's aunt.

That's the theory. And being the son of the Mad King's heir, he would be seem to have the best Targaryan claim to the throne, but I don't think that's going to matter in the storyline.

Seems to me - based almost solely on Martin's unpredictable, expect the unexpected writing strategy - that if Jon does become King of the 7 Kingdoms, he'll earn it the hard way and no one will ever even know he was a Targaryan except for MAYBE a few key characters.

That's my geek-out quota for the evening. Think I might watch some re-runs now. Lol

********! I think anyone with a brain believe's he's still alive.
    http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/entert...iref=obnetwork

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast