Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Off-Topic Thread: Dodgers Edition

Completely off topic. Did anyone catch The Rock on SNL? That was some funny ish...

Cuz that's what COCO'S cookin!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_yWxB9VW0c

On my phone, so didn't really try to find the old OTT. Ciaban, feel free to merge if you choose to. I figured starting a new one wasn't a big deal
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

- Carl Sagan

My 8yr old and I watch every new episode and the Roc was by far the best host of the season. Bambi had me rolling on the ground.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJz2IMUeDE

Quote Originally Posted by DigglinDickers View Post
    My 8yr old and I watch every new episode and the Roc was by far the best host of the season. Bambi had me rolling on the ground.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFJz2IMUeDE
    Lol. That's pretty funy
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.

- Carl Sagan

Where is the game thread?

What a cross between a Mariano Rivera and a Jon Lester?

You get a "Mo-Lester"!

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

Am I the only one who is getting "Friedman" and "Manfred" mixed up?

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

When I say Friedman fried chicken comes to mind.

I was surprised when I found out that San Jose is the 10th largest city in the country in terms of popoulation.

Future Hall of Shamers:

They want to make a ton more cash.
    http://www.ocregister.com/articles/d...am-sports.html

After record or near-record warmth for each month between December and March, so far April 2015 has been a typical April in terms of temperature. I especially like this cloudy weather that we've had the past few days.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Don't know much about what's going on with the Josh Hamilton situation but I get the impression that Arte Moreno is a **********.

Is it just me or does Bryce Harper look like Casey Blake?

Future Hall of Shamers:

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Is it just me or does Bryce Harper look like Casey Blake?
    They certainly have that same lumberjack vibe goin on...

They'll be much harder to tell apart when Bryce is sporting that Dodger blue! Lol

My favorite part is right in the middle... When he starts krumpin' lol

https://youtu.be/L0Zl41oMa5I

- Carl Sagan

Hey! Just remembered there used to be a guy on here named filihok. He get the lifetime ban or what?!? Anyone know?

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast