Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    He said he wants to get paid ďright behindĒ Mahomes. Mahomes makes $45M/per so right behind would mean $44M/per. Thatís really just speculation since his agent didnít say a specific number. The number could be anywhere from $39,000,001 and $44,999,999. That would put Dak right between Watson and Mahomes. Either way itís WAY too much money to pay and still put a good team around Dak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, Mahomes is a once in a generation player, who hit his peak in his 20s. The guy can do it all, deep ball, run, vision, unorthodox baseball passes, leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Well, Mahomes is a once in a generation player, who hit his peak in his 20s. The guy can do it all, deep ball, run, vision, unorthodox baseball passes, leadership.
    Dak isnít Mahomes though. Thatís why itís too much to pay Dak.

I'd stick to $35 million a year, maybe $38. Anymore than that you tag him and trade him to the highest bidder. Bring back Dalton if trading Dak doesn't bring back a starting QB and draft a QB, unless there are some interesting trades or a team grabs a QB that wasn't expected, it's possible Jones or Lance are still on the board at 10.

Dak isnít Mahomes though. Thatís why itís too much to pay Dak.

Goff and Wentz signed big contracts, though way less than 44 million, and they ended up being shipped not long after because they couldn't live up to their contracts. Signing that big contract, there will certainly be high expectations. Probably, even guys like DeShaun Watson, Aaron Rodgers, etc. couldn't really live up to 44 million.

Fins want a starting RB, wonder what they would give to get Elliot......

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    Fins want a starting RB, wonder what they would give to get Elliot......
    Probably not much. I mean Zeke is still young but heís clearly not the same player he was his 1st season and RB are pretty much a dime a dozen now. Cowboys would maybe get a 6th for Zeke.

It's 4 year 160 million. But, it's new money value is actually higher than Mahomes.

As per the rules put forth against Elliot, Watson should be suspended this year.

Quote Originally Posted by lbz88 View Post
    As per the rules put forth against Elliot, Watson should be suspended this year.
    Elliott got 6 games right?

Elliott got 6 games right?

Yep and I'm guessing Watson will get nothing.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617