Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Week 5: Dallas Cowboys (2-2) at Houston Texans (1-3)

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys AT Houston Texans
    10/7/2018 8:20 PM EST
    NRG Stadium

Terrance Williams and Travis Frederick to the IR. That means at least 8 weeks before we see Frederick (if we do at all this year).

Maliek Collins and David Irving are both inactive for tomorrow's game. Surprised about Irving, he's come back ready to go in previous years. Not sure what his deal is now.

Wish this game wasn't Sunday Night Football, it's just probably not going to be all that exciting. Likely a low scoring affair that the Cowboys will win because the Texans aren't very good.

PREDICTION: Cowboys, 14-10.

The Texans are a bad team. This is the type of game the Cowboys have to win. This offense has to get on track. So far the defense has played well.

don't want to sound like im pulling for houston, because i am not. but if a i am them i am sending one of watt, clowney, mercilus at williams all day in passing situations.

We will not win games if we cant score touchdowns

Have to say that literally every week. Those drives need to end in touchdowns that far into the red zone

3rd and 2. run it you freaking cracker *** crackers

We are all on same page. That was a helleva drive that end in 3. We are the best getting 3 pts no doubt about that.

Dak missed Beas who was wide open. You can tell Dak already has his mind made up. Why didn't he pull trigger on that out by beas? I don't understand it.

I don't get it either, it's really weird. Make the right play, not just what you have decided you want to make

I have zero confidence in Dak. I'll say over and over I love the leader and person he is but I officially want a new QB. He cant throw a ball in middle of field past 5 yards. Sad thing is I wouldnt even care if he made some mistakes if he just tried!! Its like he is playing scared that if he makes a mistake he is losing his job or something.

Yay....another 3 pts. I honestly dont wamt to win anymore games. We need some high draft picks. We desperately need Herbert.

We have to be last in passing. God help anyone who is worse than us.

On real what starting QBs on other teams would you NOT take over Dak??? Be honest.

Case Keenum and Ryan Tannihill are only ones that come to mind for me.
    Last edited by NFLNBA; 10-07-2018 at 08:56 PM.

Hey that's how you score!? Wow.....look at that Cowboys.....the 1-3 Texans woohooooo

Yeah Dak is bad lol.

Dak, just quit the sport of football bro.....he is so damn awful.

Also please nobody take this the wrong way but usually one of the perks to a black QB is athletic ability and speed. Dak is slow as hell. So not only cant he pass a damn football and make the reads the dude isnt even a big threat to beat you with speed. Yes he does run here and there and sometimes does the QB option but he is not a fast guy at all.

just a bad offense all around. win 1st down, lose 2nd via penalty and a drop when it hits you in the chest. Then on 3rd down you under throw a guy who who had two steps, catch a break then over throw the next guy.

also metric stats in football are as dumb in football as they are in baseball.

no way is jones the best corner in football and no way is lawrence the 25th best defensive end

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast