Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314
    Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Packers cut Jordy Nelson. They signed DE Wilkerson. Malcolm Butler's going to the Titans. Are the Cowboys going to make any moves in free agency? I think most of the big names are gone. I think maybe Poe is out there and Trumaine Johnson.
    I'd like Poe a lot. He'd be that 1 tech guy and would keep us from needing to get one in the draft. I listed him in my free agent wish list in the off season thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I'd like Poe a lot. He'd be that 1 tech guy and would keep us from needing to get one in the draft. I listed him in my free agent wish list in the off season thread
    If you have a big guy taking up attention in the middle, it would free up some of the other guys.

If you had one of the top picks, which one would you go after? Chubb, Barkely or one of the QBs? Not sure which QB....there hasn't been a consensus and teams are throwing smoke about their true intentions.

If we are talking from a Cowboys standpoint I'd jump all over Chubb.

Barkley seems to have the shot to be like Zeke/Fournette.

I'm just speaking on when it's all said and done, which will be the best talent... if one stands out more than the others.

I think Josh Allen will stand above the rest when it's all said and done. He is a very good thrower. He'll need to develop more on the mental side of things, but physically he has everything you'd want. I think he'll be a very good QB.

The Browns are going to release josh gordon.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    The Browns are going to release josh gordon.
    Looks like they're more likely to trade him Monday rather than release him (since it's for sure that an interested team will give up a mid-round draft pick). They jumped the gun saying they were going to release him lol.

I really want to bring him in from a talent perspective but I'm weary of another guy with drug issues on our team with Gregory. Could be a bad combination.

Yeah from one side he's an extremely talented potential star at a position we are lacking playmakers. The other hand you never know if you're getting that potential star or a big headache.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Looks like they're more likely to trade him Monday rather than release him (since it's for sure that an interested team will give up a mid-round draft pick). They jumped the gun saying they were going to release him lol.

I really want to bring him in from a talent perspective but I'm weary of another guy with drug issues on our team with Gregory. Could be a bad combination.
    Yeah. True. But we are kind of desperate at wr.

4th/5th at best. he has no production in three years. anyone willing to give more than that is insane. in reality that offer is insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    4th/5th at best. he has no production in three years. anyone willing to give more than that is insane. in reality that offer is insane.
    Agreed, wouldn't want to give more than a 4th for him. Part of it would be paying to get him at his current salary instead of having to negotiate a new deal with him that'd pay him more.

Josh Gordon traded to the Patriots for the 5th. And we get Brice Butler back...maybe?

brice wants to be a starter. lol. he dont want to earn it, should just be given to him

not to defend dak anymore but honest discussion. would you rather have dak or russ wilson....remember wilson has less here than he has in seattle to throw to. plus leads the world in fumbles running around trying to make a play when nothing is there. everyone would say russ is better than dak but really, is he? do you want eli version two on your team?

Quote Originally Posted by Farty Farts View Post
    brice wants to be a starter. lol. he dont want to earn it, should just be given to him

not to defend dak anymore but honest discussion. would you rather have dak or russ wilson....remember wilson has less here than he has in seattle to throw to. plus leads the world in fumbles running around trying to make a play when nothing is there. everyone would say russ is better than dak but really, is he? do you want eli version two on your team?
    I'll keep Dak. As for Butler, who's spot does he take? To me it would either be Williams or Hurns (I know I said he would lead the team in receiving yards). Beasley, Austin, Gallup aren't going anywhere & Thompson seems like he can step up.

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314