Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Looks like the Rams may have lost Aaron Donald for a while though. Looked like he might have broken a rib or two. Also the Floyd on the Rams, is that the same guy that was drafted by the Bears in the 1st round just a couple of years ago?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well, I don't know how they win without Floyd. The Rams defense was what saved them yesterday. Yeah, Floyd was drafted as the #9 pick by the Bears. For all the talk of how bad the NFC East was, Washington actually looked pretty good against the Bucs. Also, Josh Allen looked pretty good yesterday. He was criticized his rookie year as just having a big arm but not the accuracy, but he looked really good yesterday, with all that running and ability to hit his receivers. I think athleticism and the big arm is coming into play more and more in the modern NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by rocketfuel View Post
    Well, I don't know how they win without Floyd. The Rams defense was what saved them yesterday. Yeah, Floyd was drafted as the #9 pick by the Bears. For all the talk of how bad the NFC East was, Washington actually looked pretty good against the Bucs. Also, Josh Allen looked pretty good yesterday. He was criticized his rookie year as just having a big arm but not the accuracy, but he looked really good yesterday, with all that running and ability to hit his receivers. I think athleticism and the big arm is coming into play more and more in the modern NFL.
    Josh Allen has a legit shot at winning the MVP. Heís at least in the conversation with Rodgers and Mahomes when it comes to the MVP. Iíve been very impressed with him.

I wonder why the Bears gave up on Floyd so fast? I remember when he was coming out of Georgia. He was all over the field yesterday.

Iím going to call it now, Bills vs Browns in the ACF Championship game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    Josh Allen has a legit shot at winning the MVP. Heís at least in the conversation with Rodgers and Mahomes when it comes to the MVP. Iíve been very impressed with him.

I wonder why the Bears gave up on Floyd so fast? I remember when he was coming out of Georgia. He was all over the field yesterday.

Iím going to call it now, Bills vs Browns in the ACF Championship game.

I admit I can't stand Baker Mayfield, so I definitely don't want to see that. I hope it's the Chiefs again because their offense is so fun to watch. The Bills bet on his physical gifts, even though some teams weren't sure about his accuracy. Baker and Darnold were picked 1 & 3 while he was #7 and Josh Rosen was number 10. Is Rosen even around?

As for Floyd, sometimes teams give up too quickly on a high draft pick. They probably should have had more patience. The Bears could have used him. I am just curious what the Cowboys are going to do at the QB position.

JJ Watt released by the Texans.

JJ Watt released by the Texans.
    I wouldnít mind seeing him come to Dallas but I doubt it happens. Heís not the type of FA that Stephen likes to give money to. Heís on the wrong side of 30 and has been injury prone. Not to mention heís likely still going to want a pretty nice sized contract.

I would look for the playoff teams that play a 3-4 defense. Heís likely to go to one of those teams.

Wow. The Eagles gave up a lot to trade up to draft Wentz. Now, they basically just get a 3rd rounder and a conditional 2nd rounder (could end up being a low 1st rounder).

Well one thing we do know is that at some point this year Wentz will have an injury. They are going to be hard pressed getting that 1st next year.

Russell Wilson named the Cowboys as 1 of 4 teams he'd be interested in, if traded. That led to a circus of hosts on different talks shows that won't stop talking and speculating on it. Russell must be upset at someone in the organization because his franchise is actually usually in contention....they aren't exactly the Jets.

Russell Wilson named the Cowboys as 1 of 4 teams he'd be interested in, if traded. That led to a circus of hosts on different talks shows that won't stop talking and speculating on it. Russell must be upset at someone in the organization because his franchise is actually usually in contention....they aren't exactly the Jets.
    Yeah I don't really understand the frustration he could have with Seattle. They are a good team. Offensive line isn't the best but they've surrounded him with a lot of talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Yeah I don't really understand the frustration he could have with Seattle. They are a good team. Offensive line isn't the best but they've surrounded him with a lot of talent.
    I think he wanted to air it out more....plus, he's probably the most hit quarterback despite being mobile. He certainly can throw a very pretty deep ball. They say he and the coach have not spoken for 2 weeks.

Sounds like a Dak for Russell even up trade makes the most sense. We have a QB that wants to much money and will more than likely walk next year after being tagged this year and Wilson wants out of Seattle in the worse way. Swap QB's and be done with it.

I heard a talk show host say Dak wants 44 million? Is that true?!!! Don't know what the cap is, but that will eat a lot of cap.

Itíll cost us a first with Prescott for sure at a minimum

I heard a talk show host say Dak wants 44 million? Is that true?!!! Don't know what the cap is, but that will eat a lot of cap.
    He said he wants to get paid ďright behindĒ Mahomes. Mahomes makes $45M/per so right behind would mean $44M/per. Thatís really just speculation since his agent didnít say a specific number. The number could be anywhere from $39,000,001 and $44,999,999. That would put Dak right between Watson and Mahomes. Either way itís WAY too much money to pay and still put a good team around Dak.

Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    Itíll cost us a first with Prescott for sure at a minimum
    Iíve heard all kinds of rumors as far as trading for Wilson. Iíve heard Dak/Zeke/1st, Iíve heard Dak/three 1sts, Iíve even heard Dak/Gallup/two 1sts. Itís all speculation at this point though. There is a rumor that Chicago has a deal on the table that no team will likely be able/willing to match.

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast