Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Adidas Ending NBA Partnership

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/adidas-...6953--nba.html

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...ball/24851445/

Obviously this doesn't have anything to do with players getting hurt while wearing Adidas, but they were heavily criticized for that.

nike please. bring back rewind swingman jerseys!!
    Last edited by cmellofan15; 03-16-2015 at 05:44 PM.

They can play shirts and skins for all I care. Too much sissiness related to fashion in the NBA anyway, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    They can play shirts and skins for all I care. Too much sissiness related to fashion in the NBA anyway, IMO.
    I bet you are 60 years old.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Charles Oakley? Is that you?

o snap under armor!
    BBRRRROOOOOOOKKKKLLNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Pro Club....

Quote Originally Posted by InRoseWeTrust View Post
    Charles Oakley? Is that you?
    I seriously ****ing laughed out loud. Thanks Bro I needed that.

Quote Originally Posted by AlixGx View Post
    Obviously this doesn't have anything to do with players getting hurt while wearing Adidas, but they were heavily criticized for that.
    I have a set of the adidas hyperdisruptors and they are one of the best shoes I've played in. Good support and good explosiveness.

If adidas had their players wear shoes based on performance rather than looks they could have avoided all that negative press.

It's going to be Nike or Under Armour up next.

good
    Last edited by Crackadalic; 03-16-2015 at 09:20 PM.
    Stay Humble

Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    Pro Club....
    Shaka time

Adidas did well IMO, they changed the material used in the jerseys making them wick more sweat while not getting heavier and much lighter than the OG jerseys.

Sleeved jerseys were a thing david stern wanted to make an attempt with and adidas followed suit pretty well they are either hated or loved but i will say one thing some players didnt know how to wear them (lebron out there wearing a smedium) and therfore they didnt like how they "restricted" their shot.

Their all star jerseys werent very good tho, i didnt like the most recent ones, the NO all star jerseys are horrid tho cant recall the other ATM.....

Quote Originally Posted by tmacsc2 View Post
    Adidas did well IMO, they changed the material used in the jerseys making them wick more sweat while not getting heavier and much lighter than the OG jerseys.

Sleeved jerseys were a thing david stern wanted to make an attempt with and adidas followed suit pretty well they are either hated or loved but i will say one thing some players didnt know how to wear them (lebron out there wearing a smedium) and therfore they didnt like how they "restricted" their shot.

Their all star jerseys werent very good tho, i didnt like the most recent ones, the NO all star jerseys are horrid tho cant recall the other ATM.....
    They drove up the prices of jerseys like crazy. $275.00 for authentics, and $110.00 for swingman. Older (better quality) jerseys were $150.00 for authentics, and $75.00 for swingman.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast