Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    I'm watching the Flash right now. I'm going to be called a nerd for this but screw it, I don't care, I'm a sucker for the superhero shows like this, Arrow, Gotham and Agents of Shield.

Read this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect
    now imagine this person is the owner of the place you work at

Can't wait to find another jurb

Anyone notice that hockeydb has been taken down? I used to search "player-x hockeydb" to get their career stats and it was always the 1st link. Now it's not even on the first page... the NHL.com site is

After capgeek.com being taken down and now this, does anyone else think the NHL is trying to shut some of these sites down so they can get more traffic to their sites? equaling more ad revenue.

I just searched for Crosby hockeydb and Troy Crosby came up lol. NHL ****ing up with everything

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    Read this
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dunning...3Kruger_effect
    now imagine this person is the owner of the place you work at

Can't wait to find another jurb
    I feel ya, I'm wondering if now is the best time for me to give a career another chance. I haven't been getting as much hours at my work as I feel I should. That and I'm my 30s with nothing to worry about. The only thing that's holding me back is with the job market the way it is, you can only hope to get lucky.

This is pretty cool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G081hD0nwWE

Smells like teen spirit played on a HDD drive

Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    I feel ya, I'm wondering if now is the best time for me to give a career another chance. I haven't been getting as much hours at my work as I feel I should. That and I'm my 30s with nothing to worry about. The only thing that's holding me back is with the job market the way it is, you can only hope to get lucky.
    I'm going back to school in September to be a social worker, I think it's something I'd be good at, working with kids who've had a rough upbringing, which I can empathize with.

Game of thrones and silicon valley are both back on Sunday! gonna be a nice end to the weekend.

Anyone watching the Masters? Tiger Woods is making a come back

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    I'm going back to school in September to be a social worker, I think it's something I'd be good at, working with kids who've had a rough upbringing, which I can empathize with.
    Interesting, I didn't really think of you as a kid person, but if this is what you want to do, go for it. I'm thinking about going back for either journalism or art. It's not a for-sure thing yet, I want to see my options before making the decision. I would like to try for a career in arts and media.

As for Game of Thrones, I need to get into it. There are too many TV shows that I really think I should watch. And I call myself a geek.

Quote Originally Posted by H-MYK View Post
    Interesting, I didn't really think of you as a kid person, but if this is what you want to do, go for it. I'm thinking about going back for either journalism or art. It's not a for-sure thing yet, I want to see my options before making the decision. I would like to try for a career in arts and media.

As for Game of Thrones, I need to get into it. There are too many TV shows that I really think I should watch. And I call myself a geek.
    It's more geared towards youth offenders so not small kids.

I know the playoffs isn't until Wednesday, but it's so weird not seeing the Kings and the Bruins in it.

Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Anyone watching the Masters? Tiger Woods is making a come back
    I cheer more for his wife these days

I showed the South Park episode where they poked fun at Tiger Woods to my dad. He was just laughing.

Leafs Lunch continues to kill it

HC@Noon: Talks about how great Rogers is for buying the NHL rights letting fans watch every playoff game
    Leafs Lunch: Talks about Teen Wolf and Teen Wolf 2. Argue about the reality of the plot and some guy named Chubbs. It all started after talking about Brian Burkes hair

As long as they're talking about the movies, not the TV show then it doesn't bother me.

Page 4 of 74 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast