Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    good news everyone! we have reached the allstar break! hope everyone is enjoying the season, im happy with my squad, but there are areas i would like to fill. First up, i have a surplus of offensive, and everyone on my team is having close to a very good season (except for espinosa, even though hes been hot lately.. but he serves a very specific need for this squad). Im looking for to part with some of my offense in exchange for a SP & or a RP/Closer. looking for a 1-1/2-2(SP&RP) deal or a 2-1 on my end to aquire better talent. throw me some offers.

Peblomer, ive been waiting for this matchup for some time now, im excited to know i can win against the #1 in the league.
    JETS
    MAPLE LEAFS
    RAPTORS
    BLUE JAYS
    BENGALS

Quote Originally Posted by joshhorvath View Post
    good news everyone! we have reached the allstar break! hope everyone is enjoying the season, im happy with my squad, but there are areas i would like to fill. First up, i have a surplus of offensive, and everyone on my team is having close to a very good season (except for espinosa, even though hes been hot lately.. but he serves a very specific need for this squad). Im looking for to part with some of my offense in exchange for a SP & or a RP/Closer. looking for a 1-1/2-2(SP&RP) deal or a 2-1 on my end to aquire better talent. throw me some offers.

Peblomer, ive been waiting for this matchup for some time now, im excited to know i can win against the #1 in the league.
    Pitching vs. hitting, it should be fun

We get a long matchup this week too don't we?

we're in the final week of the season! For those inactive managers who are going on to the playoffs, please re adjust your lineup so its not a walk in a park for those who make it.
    JETS
    MAPLE LEAFS
    RAPTORS
    BLUE JAYS
    BENGALS

Congrats Pebloemer on the Win. Dominated the Regular season and then a tough win in the playoffs. Nicely done!

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
    Congrats Pebloemer on the Win. Dominated the Regular season and then a tough win in the playoffs. Nicely done!
    Thanks!

And thanks to those who ran a smooth and fun league.

Just realized we were done, I thought we played this week as well. Way to go Pebloemer! For the finals to go to a tie breaker is pretty incredible.

I can't remember if this was a keeper league or not. I'm leaning towards not. League is up for renewal.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    I can't remember if this was a keeper league or not. I'm leaning towards not. League is up for renewal.
    I didn't think it was. I'm fine either way though.

id be interested in a keeper league, last season was a blast. but insted a full keeper (you keep all players) you keep maybe 4 batters and 4 pitchers? im thinking it'd be too late to keep players from last year, but if thats possible im down for that. But send out the inv and lets get this new season started
    JETS
    MAPLE LEAFS
    RAPTORS
    BLUE JAYS
    BENGALS

Since we drafted thinking this is a re-draft league, I think we should do a fresh draft this year. But from this year on we can draft under the notion that it will be a keeper league (keep at least 4-5 players).

I agree with you. We can go ahead with that this year, the only issue is commitment. I would suggest that even if it is a keeper league, we don't allow trading draft picks. Hard to replace owners if they've traded away their picks.

Okay guys, Monday is the deadline. If you have an outstanding invitation and haven't joined, your spot will be up for grabs.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Okay guys, Monday is the deadline. If you have an outstanding invitation and haven't joined, your spot will be up for grabs.
    i'm game if you still need someone. just let me know how you need to invite me. i'll provide my email if need be.

So I don't think we can have a keeper league. We only have 4-5 returning managers. That being said, if you want in, let me know and I'll get an invite out to you.

C'mon guys, we need some guys to fill the league. Is there really only a handful of fantasy baseball managers in this forum?

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast