Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

GT: Oilers @ Red Wings

@

Date: March 9th, 2015
    Time: 7:30 PM
    Where: Joe Louis Arena
    Channel: FSDT

Previous Highlights:

This game had better open with a pissed off Wings team and have them dominate the play. If this isn't a dominant Wings win it's going to be a major failure on the Wings part. They've been lazy and lifeless the last 2 games, there is no excuse for this garbage going into the last portion of the season.

Looks like Franzen is back skating. I'd be very happy if he could come back. He is a playoff performer, so we need a guy like him back. Plus his presence on the ice, even when he is cold, makes other teams think. 3rd line with Sheahan and Helm (once healthy).

Babcock said Gustavsson got injured in second period. Likely in collision with Lucic. Mrazek being recalled.
    Please take your time Gus. No need to hurry a return.

I think we have definitely seen that Pulkinnen needs some more time to develop. He may be tearing up the AHL but he seems to have a "I must shoot" mentality every time the puck is on his stick. In that game yesterday against the B's with about 3 minutes left the wings were swarming in the offensive zone, had a tired group of bruins out there and pulkinnen took a low-low percentage shot from the boards that was easily stopped then frozen. I really hope someone on the coaching staff lets him know about that one. That is such an easy stop for a goaltender, and it came at a moment that looked like they could either score or draw a penalty. Game changing play in my eyes.

I wonder if yo-yoing him up and down from Detroit and GR is affecting him as well. Two totally different styles he has to adjust too and it takes some time. I think a sample size of 10 or 20 games will give us a clearer picture just because it gives him sometime to adjust.

Hopefully Weiss doesn't **** us over again...

Starting to get real pissed off at NHL gamecenter... the past couple games it stopped showing commercial breaks and gives a game will return shortly message, which I am fine with. What I'm not fine with is that it puts my volume to zero and I have to turn it back on after every break.

Great start...

I swear if we lose to edmonton...

Shots are 6-0. What is wrong with this team?

So I'm reading this in between breaks in class. Doesn't sound like they came to play.... What a surprise.

Kronwall. Good shot. Hopefully they start playing now.

So they took the lead I see. Yay for effort.

Pulkky! (I'm on tape delay haha)

And that was an awesome empty net goal for Dats hahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast