Milwaukee Bucks @ Indiana Pacers
    Tip: 7:00 PM EST
    TV: FSI Radio: 1070 The Fan

Saturday, March 14th
    Boston Celtics @ Indiana Pacers
    Tip: 7:00 PM EST
    TV: FSI Radio: 1070 The Fan

#iubb

The tickets on StubHub have sky-rocketed in the last month for the Boston game on Saturday. Possible PG return?

#iubb

Keep the streak going! 3-0!

You know that PG return game is going to be sold out! I'm thinking of getting tickets, but not until I know for sure which game it will be.

i already have lower level for milwaukee on thursday...sooo i'm hoping it's that one lol

#iubb

Quote Originally Posted by jacquewho? View Post
    i already have lower level for milwaukee on thursday...sooo i'm hoping it's that one lol
    Lower level for a PG return would be amazing! That place is going to be electric!

vogel said he wont be back for the 14th, so im sure he wont be back on the 12th unfortunately... however, 32 point win, 4 games back of the 6th seed.... doing something right.
    All Hail King Goerge, "The Traitorous King"

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

Setting up nicely for the Pacers down the stretch. They're playing their best basketball of the season, and 11 of their last 19 are against Eastern Conference teams who are fighting for those last few spots. They have their destiny in their own hands. I see them getting the 7 seed, possibly the 6.

Nice tough win tonight. The bucks have a couple of tough games ahead. We still have one against them and are still waiting on ghee return of our star. The 6th seed looks all the more attainable now.
    All Hail King Goerge, "The Traitorous King"

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

If we get the 6 seed...who would we want to see in round 1? Most likely the 3 is going to be between Wash, Toronto, and Chicago. None of them are hot right now, and I think the coldest team in the league is Toronto over the past 10 or so games....NYK has 13 wins all season and more than Toronto in the past 10.

If PG comes back at anywhere near even 3/4 of himself we have a pretty good shot at any of those 3.

That loss to Boston at home really hurt, but the guys just looked out of gas. Those types of losses can come back to haunt them.