Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 488 of 499 FirstFirst ... 388438478486487488489490498 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 7475
    rewatch Gemini Man 5.5-6/10 I had high hopes and it really let me down. Some scenes were really bad with both Smiths, especially towards the end. Like I said I had high hopes so maybe that's why I scored it low.

Java Programming training course, you gain extensive hands-on experience writing, compiling, and executing Java programs. You will learn to build robust applications that use Java's object-oriented features.
    https://www.learnovita.com/java-training-in-chennai
    https://www.learnovita.com/java-training-in-velachery

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Really like Arlington Road, may have to rewatch as it’s been awhile.

Saw Don’t Say a Word a long *** time ago, probably due for a rewatch.

Mr Brooks has been in my queue for a long time and never pulled the trigger. May be my choice tonight finally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I bought those two movies on dvd about 20 years ago and just now got around to watching them. I don't know what took me so long as they were both great.

Murder Mystery- 8/10

run fatboy run- 7/10

unstoppable-9/10

Paul=7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Dmac View Post
    Murder Mystery- 8/10

run fatboy run- 7/10

unstoppable-9/10

Paul=7/10
    this one cracked me up, I had no idea what it was about before I watched it.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Paul is amazing, I think its really the only Seth Rogan movie I like. one of my favorite parts is when the bar fight happens and the rednecks are chasing pegg, frost and, wiig and Paul kicks open the door and says "hey **** nuts.....it's probin time"

Paul was pretty good. I'll take Pinapple Express over it easily though.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I just don't like Seth Rogan. I don't find him funny so most of his movies I don't like. with Paul, it wasn't Rogan in the starring role, Simon Pegg and Nick Frost were the leads and I love those guys.

For sure. I don't mind Rogen at all generally. Though I like Pineapple Express more for James Franco's performance.

Brewster’s Millions 9.5/10 Still one of my favorite movies to watch whenever it is on.

Dune: 2/10

Yuck. Dune, to me, is overstuffed, boring, and hollow, with too much exposition, too many characters, and sloppy narrative that is hard to follow. It looks nice, the cast is great, and I appreciate the strange world it is set but the film itself was a chore to sit through. I know nothing of the source material so I am sure that did not help but the film itself was just not very good. Apparently the following of Dune is pretty rabid too (the novel more than the movie).

Last edited by vanathi; 11-11-2020 at 03:45 AM.

The Florida Project 5.5-6/10 people having kids that shouldn't, sad but very true. Well acted but the ending imo sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    totally. Franco just killed that movie he was so good

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Brewster’s Millions 9.5/10 Still one of my favorite movies to watch whenever it is on.
    I haven't seen that movie in so long. I remember really liking it. "The Toy" as well, another Pryor movie I liked.