Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 475 of 485 FirstFirst ... 375425465473474475476477 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,125 of 7265
    Shot Caller: 7/10

Pretty good crime/prison movie about a white collar guy getting involved with a white supremacist gang in prison so he could survive. Stars the actor that played Jamie Lannister.

The Mandela effect 7/10

Movie about a guy that becomes obsessed with the Mandela effect after his daughter dies. Kind of trippy. Pretty cool

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Big time Adolescence. 9/10

I know everyone hates Pete Davidson but I thought this was really good

The Invisible Man (2020), 7.5/10

Pretty simple but entertaining movie. Main actress was on point, can't say much about any of the other actors.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

Visited a mom and pop shop recently and got a crap ton of 4K films for super cheap, both good and bad.

1st I watched was Maleficent 2: 2/10

About as crap as I expected. Over abundant CGI, paycheck performances, and a cookie cutter story that you have all the answers for within the first few shots of the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    The Invisible Man (2020), 7.5/10

Pretty simple but entertaining movie. Main actress was on point, can't say much about any of the other actors.
    Hated it but I always hate movies that revolve around some suffering **** no one will believe

I thought the part where the invisible man punches the young black daughter in the face was pretty unintentionally funny.

PSD: where the moderators consistently cave to crybaby tattletales and it's a lot safer to be openly racist, hateful, and ignorant than to be a little rude to the racist, hateful, and ignorant

I thought the part where the invisible man punches the young black daughter in the face was pretty unintentionally funny.
    Was a funny scene. Still a frustrating movie imo

"Say Anything" After listening to The Ringer podcast The Rewatchables where they discussed this classic film I went back and watched last night. It deserved everyone of its 98 tomatoes on the tomato meter. Phenomenal performance from John Cusack and brilliantly written by Cameron Crowe. I recommend you all watching this again if you haven't seen in a long time. Of course who can forget the classic Boombox scene with "In your Eyes" by Peter Gabriel

The Hunt

2/10

Stopped watching. Like the idea the execution was cheesy af

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    The Hunt

2/10

Stopped watching. Like the idea the execution was cheesy af

Yeah, idea was fairly deece but movie was trash.

The King of Staten Island, 7/10

Pretty decent movie. Burr and Tomei were quite solid in it. Something about Davidson I really don't care for though; I think it's his face (amongst other things).

The King of Staten Island, 7/10

Pretty decent movie. Burr and Tomei were quite solid in it. Something about Davidson I really don't care for though; I think it's his face (amongst other things).
    Judd Apetow's daughter Maude plays Davidson's sister in the film. I thought it was pretty solid

Watched a ton of stuff lately. All of these are either on Netflix or Prime.

Dragged Across Concrete: 7/10 - good crime/action movie about two crooked cops.

The Next Three Days: 7/10 - surprisingly good mystery/jailbreak movie, stars Russell Crowe.

Out of Time: 5.5/10 - come on Denzel, you can do better than this.

King of New York: 7/10 - well made crime movie with Christopher Walken as a drug kingpin.

Molly's Game: 7/10 - true story about a former Olympic skier running high stakes poker games.

Unstoppable: 7.5/10 - true story thriller about an unmanned train and two guys trying to stop it.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy: 8/10 - good spy thriller with Gary Oldman.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Watched a ton of stuff lately. All of these are either on Netflix or Prime.

Dragged Across Concrete: 7/10 - good crime/action movie about two crooked cops.

The Next Three Days: 7/10 - surprisingly good mystery/jailbreak movie, stars Russell Crowe.

Out of Time: 5.5/10 - come on Denzel, you can do better than this.

King of New York: 7/10 - well made crime movie with Christopher Walken as a drug kingpin.

Molly's Game: 7/10 - true story about a former Olympic skier running high stakes poker games.

Unstoppable: 7.5/10 - true story thriller about an unmanned train and two guys trying to stop it.

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy: 8/10 - good spy thriller with Gary Oldman.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    You just watched king of New York?

Man that was great movie and underrated gangster movie even though biggie used his namesake.