Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 503 of 504 FirstFirst ... 3403453493501502503504 LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 7555
    Z 10/10

Best horror movie I've seen in ages. 0 gore and it made my skin crawl. Excellent job of keeping the suspense going for the entire damn movie. If you're a fan of suspense/thriller type movies then I HIGHLY recommend seeing this.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    Facts can be hypothetical.

Nobody 7/10. Ton of action once it got going. Good to see Saul in a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by MILLERHIGHLIFE View Post
    Nobody 7/10. Ton of action once it got going. Good to see Saul in a movie.
    Def looking forward to watching that movie this weekend. Odenkirk, Lloyd, and RZA is a fun trio to lead a movie.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Def looking forward to watching that movie this weekend. Odenkirk, Lloyd, and RZA is a fun trio to lead a movie.
    Enjoyed it, did feel like a slight variation on a story we've seen before.

The Godfather 6-6.5/10 Was expecting more with all the hype around it but still pretty decent
    The Godfather 2 6.5-7/10 I liked it more than the first one. I liked showing the throwback part of it
    The Godfather 3 5.5-6/10 Not that great but still added to the story, decent ending but could have shown more
    Hustlers 5-5.5/10 tna movie and "based" on true events
    Tusk 1.5-2/10 hahaha WTF
    Countdown 2.5-3/10 decent concept but eh
    Driveways 6-6.5/10 simple, sweet movie
    King Kong vs Godzilla 2-2.5/10 tried to be too futuristic, trying to use too much technology. What was with the center of the Earth??? HIGHLY DISAPPOINTING!!!!!

Nobody, 7.5/10

Solid yet brisk flick. Felt a bit slight overall but was still enjoyable. Good to see Christopher Lloyd getting some work.

Christopher Lloyd has done a new film? I'll have to check it out. I enjoy his roles. He is very talented.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I thought dude's followup movie, The Killing Of A Sacred Deer, was much better.
    Agreed. I actually liked both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Unhinged 4.5-5/10 could have been so much better writing wise and they should have slowed down a little bit. It was like they had to jam it all in in about an hour 20 minutes.
    Tenet 2-2.5/10 WTF was that? I'll tell ya...... pretty dumb. I lost interest pretty early and took to long to understand and get back into a little bit. Disappointed again!!

Cinema Paradiso: 8/10

Very heart warming movie about growing up, passion, love of film, and returning home. Looks beautiful and I love the characters of Alfredo and Toto, I really bought the father-son-esque relationship between the two of them. The dialogue they have especially as Toto ages stuck with me. I like the humor as well for the most part. Most of the other characters don't really matter all that much and the pacing/teenage portion of Toto's life seems rushed but overall a needed movie for me. I really appreciate just how sweet it is compared to the real world.

Mortal Kombat (2021): 3.5/10.

Yuck. Full disclosure I have no nostalgic love for the franchise, having played the games a bit but was not in my rotation of games. I saw the movies as a kid as well but came and went. I know enough about the franchise to know what is going on but it didn't move me. It was way too exposition heavy with really boring characters and a story that is so basic that you don't need to watch to know what will happen. The main character is especially boring and their journey has been seen 100 times that I would need something special about him to stand out. I did not get that. The villains are lame and their motives are boring. It delivers on the violence and gore you would expect from the games but that's all I really have for it. The 90's movies were worse than this imo upon a re-watch but that doesn't mean this was good either. I can see people setting aside its flaws and having a good time for mindless entertainment, but it didn't do it for me.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 04-25-2021 at 02:07 PM.

Mortal Kombat 2021 - 6.5/10 I liked it but it was pretty bad in a lot of fronts, but enjoyed some of the fatalities and well thatís what I want from a MK movie. Not looking for great acting or great story and I was not expecting great cgi either considering the budget. Hopefully they make more, but this would probably be better as a series instead of movies.

Mortal Kombat 7/10 for what it was. I knew thatís the type of movie it was going to be lol

Spinning man 4/10. I donít really like any of the main actors so not sure why I even watched

Nobody 7.5/10 loved it even yhough it was ridiculous. Home alone r rated for sure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Check out Nomadland with Frances McDormand. It won best picture this year. It is really interesting and quirky, which I have found is usual for Ms McDormand.

Heavenly Kid 7-7.5/10 80's movie. I really liked it as a kid and still like it. Check it out
    What happened to Monday 6-6.5/10 solid Netflix movie
    Braven 5-5.5/10 it was decent
    Last edited by herdapop; 04-27-2021 at 09:12 AM.

Mortal Kombat- 6/10

First movie 8/10
    2nd movie 0/10
    current movie 6/10