Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 504 of 504 FirstFirst ... 4404454494502503504
Results 7,546 to 7,553 of 7553
    Without Remorse - 6.5/10 it was cool, just so predictable.

Unhinged. 5/10 oh fat russel Crowe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Unhinged. 5/10 oh fat russel Crowe

that movie could of been so much better. No real back story, seemed horribly rushed, not very well written. Hurry lets try to make some money!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    that movie could of been so much better. No real back story, seemed horribly rushed, not very well written. Hurry lets try to make some money!!!!!!
    It was so completely far fetched and the worst part was the ending where she let him find her and then went and found exposed her kid before he was beat.

There was a lot of bad in this movie and I didnít even think Crowe was good. Premise was there, kind of.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Nobody, 7.5/10

Solid yet brisk flick. Felt a bit slight overall but was still enjoyable. Good to see Christopher Lloyd getting some work.
    I still need to make time to watch this. Speaking of Odenkirk, have you ever seen this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5IrRe2F7qY

I hadn't. Good stuff. Guess I'll have to throw a random, funny Odenkirk your way now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwxqfEMiO0g&t=11s

Into the grizzly maze 2-2.5/10 smoe actors you will recognize but nothing special at all
    Freaks 4-4.5/10 could have been much better. It was ok kinda slow start not sure what was going, once it got going it was a little better.

Quote Originally Posted by herdapop View Post
    Into the grizzly maze 2-2.5/10 smoe actors you will recognize but nothing special at all
    Freaks 4-4.5/10 could have been much better. It was ok kinda slow start not sure what was going, once it got going it was a little better.
    Freaks is one of those I keep stopping on thinking about watching but not sure how I feel. Thatís a pretty poor ranking.