Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 490 of 499 FirstFirst ... 390440480488489490491492 ... LastLast
Results 7,336 to 7,350 of 7472
    Spenser Confidential, 4.5/10

This **** was pretty damn awful. The acting and tone at times felt on par with a soap opera. I think they spent too much of their budget on Mark Wahlberg. Little more than a dumb action flick.

Bang gang 4-4.5/10 TNA movie not much more
    Unsane 6-6.5/10 I kinda liked it. It was shot in a different way.
    The Big sick 6.5/10 It was a pretty good movie. I didn't care for the way they ended it. Maybe I wanted more????
    Last edited by herdapop; 11-16-2020 at 11:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Spenser Confidential, 4.5/10

This **** was pretty damn awful. The acting and tone at times felt on par with a soap opera. I think they spent too much of their budget on Mark Wahlberg. Little more than a dumb action flick.
    Lol. So many times Iíve paused on it debating to watch it but never doing it. Value your movie takes so I wonít pause on it anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Lol. So many times Iíve paused on it debating to watch it but never doing it. Value your movie takes so I wonít pause on it anymore.

I had never even heard of it but a friend had it on when I showed up at their pad the other night. Straight up laughably bad. Seems to be trying to set itself up as a franchise too.

The New Mutants: 4/10

Interesting concept with good acting but lacks any sort of jolt or anything that makes the movie stand out from any other X-Men movie. There is nothing to this movie you don't already know reading a synopsis of the film or having knowledge of how "trapped in a hospital" movies like this play out.

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    The New Mutants: 4/10

Interesting concept with good acting but lacks any sort of jolt or anything that makes the movie stand out from any other X-Men movie. There is nothing to this movie you don't already know reading a synopsis of the film or having knowledge of how "trapped in a hospital" movies like this play out.
    How was Arya in it?

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    How was Arya in it?

She did well with the material she was given imo. Its hard to care given how predictable and obvious things are in the movie but what Maisie is given she gives a good, emotional performance. I do feel bad for her and Sophie Turner though because they keep getting roles in **** movies.

Frankenweenie: 6.5/10

Cute, fun. A little too heavy on the references near the end and the action scene is kind of boring but overall I enjoyed it well enough.
    I watched this several months ago, but I don't remember it at all. I think I might have to watch it again.

The Impossible- 6/10 It is based on a true story. I think from 2012. Not bad, a little long at times or kinda unbelievable moments, but still decent watch.

Monsterís Ball

8/10

Pretty good and surprisingly raw. Billy Bob ****s the **** out of Halle Barry

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Heartbreak Ridge- 7/10

Movie itself is pretty meh but Eastwood is awesome.

Tropic Thunder: 6.5/10

First time seeing it and I do kind of wish I saw it when it first came out. The meta stuff just does not appeal to me much anymore (I hate the Scream movies for that) especially for that long of a time. The jokes are pretty funny and I cannot say I did not enjoy it enough, save for the final act which just annoyed me. Tom Cruise as the awful, abusive Hollywood producer was fantastic and the lampooning of Hollywood was spot on.

Tropic Thunder: 6.5/10

First time seeing it and I do kind of wish I saw it when it first came out. The meta stuff just does not appeal to me much anymore (I hate the Scream movies for that) especially for that long of a time. The jokes are pretty funny and I cannot say I did not enjoy it enough, save for the final act which just annoyed me. Tom Cruise as the awful, abusive Hollywood producer was fantastic and the lampooning of Hollywood was spot on.
    Its right up there with my favorite comedies of the millennium. Its one of those movies that is loaded with quotes and fun to mimic.

It is definitely one of the better 21st century comedies. Have only seen it a few times but it cracked me the **** up.

I had a movie few days
    JoJo Rabbitt I really liked this movie 7-7.5/10 Rockwell is awesome!!
    Replicas 3/10 very blah movie and did nothing for me
    Motherless Brooklyn Great actors but I found it very boring 4-4.5/10
    American Animals 7-7.5/10 Really liked, based on true story.
    The Fountain 1/10 very long, boring, and just sucked. I give it 1 because I liked the actor. (Wolverine)
    Train to Busan I liked it but there were parts I did not like 6-6.5/10
    The Sitter second time, not that good 3/10 3 being nice