Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 456 of 461 FirstFirst ... 356406446454455456457458 ... LastLast
Results 6,826 to 6,840 of 6905
    Bubba Ho-Tep: 7/10

You'd think it would be all ridiculous once you hear the premise, and it does get really silly, but there is some heart to it regarding old people and how old people are thought of. Sure it is very basic but I still found it interesting, especially with Bruce Campbell in the film.

John Wick 3: 7.7/10

Similar to the first two, but still really fun. Some of the best action movies going right now.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post

Similar to the first two, but still really fun. Some of the best action movies going right now.
    That Sven with the Asian dudes at the beginning of the movie is one of my favorite all time fighting scenes. I though they could not top the first two, but they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    That Sven with the Asian dudes at the beginning of the movie is one of my favorite all time fighting scenes. I though they could not top the first two, but they did.
    I'm always impressed with the choreography in these fight scenes. These movies are so good because that **** is so enjoyable to watch.

I wonder how long the series will go because it's definitely set up for one more.

I'm always impressed with the choreography in these fight scenes. These movies are so good because that **** is so enjoyable to watch.

I wonder how long the series will go because it's definitely set up for one more.
    I'm hoping they end it with 4. I'm not saying Part 3 was bad because it was not, but I started to feel the fatigue at bit (especially with how it ended, that was stupid imo).

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    I'm hoping they end it with 4. I'm not saying Part 3 was bad because it was not, but I started to feel the fatigue at bit (especially with how it ended, that was stupid imo).
    I wasn't crazy about the ending either. I liked the rest of the movie enough that it didn't ruin the experience, but the ending didn't make a lot of sense for Ian McShane's character.

The knife shop scene was possibly my favorite of the whole series so far, awesome movie.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Using the term "expiration date" instead of "death" doesn't change anything. You're pumped about a whole generation dying off because some of them are racist.
    Pumped? Nah. Plenty of.people I care about in that generation. But they are causing massive expenses to be passed to us, are still holding us back from real progress in leadership positions, have zero idea what its like raising a family today due to their generation having it exponentially easier when it came to affordability, and they are the ones who voted in the *** clown in office. Yes, we will he better off when they are gone. I will wait....

Pumped - looking forward to it....potato - patata. Blaming others for your problems ain't gonna get you anywhere in life.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Pumped - looking forward to it....potato - patata. Blaming others for your problems ain't gonna get you anywhere in life.
    Neither will not understanding why we are collectively in the position we are. There are reasons our cost of living has skyrocketed while wages stagnated for example. And its not because of you or I. And in 30 years, what is happening here will be on our shoulders. That is how it works

Our parents generation enjoyed the ability to raise a family, own a home, have a pension, all on a plumber salary. What have they left behind? Wage stagnations, health care and college tuition costs out of control, blacks fighting for equality and living in prison on ridiculous rates, childcare costs high, the environment headed to extinction. If our generation continues what they have created, then in 30 years, our kids will be waiting for us to git as well. I personally feel that when the 65+ year old white men are out of the way as our leading decision makers, things will get better. If I am wrong, then in 30 years, I will understand the younger generations negative view on mine.

I live very comfortably. But I see way too many people who don't. And I see an environment becoming sicker by the day. That has to stop, and the only way for that to happen is for the people that put us in this position to be gone. Again, I will wait, no problem. But I indeed look forward to the day when they are removed from power, however that occurs..
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 01-25-2020 at 01:11 PM.

Samson - 2/10

Don't bother.

The Tingler: 6/10

Nice little schlock horror movie.

Bad Boys 3 - 8/10

This was a movie I'd been looking forward too for a couple months and overall it didn't disappoint me or my wife.

John Wick 3 left not the best feeling after watching, I guess I expected something more. The first two parts were much better, the last part of this film disappointed me. Of course, not everything is completely bad, so I would say this 6/10.

Village Of The Damned (original): 8/10
    Creepy children with eeire atmosphere, I'm sold. This is what Children of The Corn could/should have been.

Creepshow 2: 2/10
    Absolutely awful. Not scary, not well acted, annoying interludes that are animated for some reason and each story drug on way too long (for only 3 stories too). I do think the stories have potential if made by someone else.