Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 453 of 459 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 6873
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Just watched it too. I agree I think I’d give it a 8/10. Decent # of laughs too. Good movie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It did. My favorite part was the kfc in the car.

i watched annabelle 3 and i didnt like it at all

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Obviously the decision to do so was a bad one because this has been I believe Eastwood's worst opening ever.
    Do you think that is because a large part of his fanbase is starting to die off, or get to health conditions that don't allow them to get out much? Seriously, his fanbase is 65-80 year old white men for the most part, even though many of us younger guys like him ok.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Zombieland 2 - 8/10

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Saw 1917 last night, I see why it's getting so much hype. Great film, visually stunning.

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Saw 1917 last night, I see why it's getting so much hype. Great film, visually stunning.
    I really want to see that.

Jay and Silent Bob Reboot, 7/10

A bit sappy at times but pretty funny and entertaining overall. Better than I expected. However, I'm not sure that I've actually seen the original (despite being familiar with the characters).

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Joker: 8.5/10

Very well done. Joaquin was great, as usual. I liked this take on the Joker and I hope DC does more stuff like this instead of the Batman v Superman trash.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Joker: 8.5/10

Very well done. Joaquin was great, as usual. I liked this take on the Joker and I hope DC does more stuff like this instead of the Batman v Superman trash.
    I think their going on the R rated hero and mostly stand alone direction and not try to be like Marvel.

Maybe some cross over here and there but no more justice league type stuff for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    I think their going on the R rated hero and mostly stand alone direction and not try to be like Marvel.

Maybe some cross over here and there but no more justice league type stuff for now.
    I'd rather they stay separate honestly and give us more "other world" stories. They can still do the Justice League stuff with Wonder Woman, Batman, Superman etc but give us stand alone's and one off's like this Joker movie. The weakest part of this movie was the Wayne connection in my opinion.

Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind 9/10. Very good. Jim Carey is a serious role does well (early 2000s). The movie is kind of trippy but still makes sense and doesn't lose its story line. Well done

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Do you think that is because a large part of his fanbase is starting to die off, or get to health conditions that don't allow them to get out much? Seriously, his fanbase is 65-80 year old white men for the most part, even though many of us younger guys like him ok.
    Could be lol. I'm not sure. I think in general he does good with war movies or movies about war, so maybe it's because this film didn't have that Patriotic resonance.

Could be lol. I'm not sure. I think in general he does good with war movies or movies about war, so maybe it's because this film didn't have that Patriotic resonance.
    I think he has just made too many movies where he is the rough old guy dealing with a world he doesn’t quite fit in anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind 9/10. Very good. Jim Carey is a serious role does well (early 2000s). The movie is kind of trippy but still makes sense and doesn't lose its story line. Well done
    I despised that movie. I watched it with a very gay friend, whose entire life is art, etc. When it was over, he looked at me and said, "wish I had those 2 hours back". Made me feel vindicated that a gay, artistic guy thought it was as stupid as I did.

Now, this was 20 years ago maybe? I might have to re-watch it, it could very well be that I was in the anything not funny by Jim Carrey sucked mode, cause I loved his comedy SO much.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

perhaps. To be fair, I thought Gran Torino was hella-overrated. Went into thinking it was going to be awesome, and it wasn't...