Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 427 of 427 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427
Results 6,391 to 6,396 of 6396
    A Star Is Born: 8.5/10

The emotions are strong here especially for me working with clients in crisis situations/high acuity clients so I could see the signs of what was to come and still tragic none-the-less. The acting and directing are also very solid along side some very moving music. A story like this, considering it is the 3rd remake, with the narrative beats it has can come off as formulaic but I think they did a pretty good job traversing through the similar beats in a way where it did not feel too similar even if it was predictable. A lot of credit goes to the actor's too for being likable, relatable, and human enough to empathize with their struggles thus sucking me in to the story. It was also cool seeing Dave Chappelle in the movie even if it felt too brief and really not necessary.

Lost in America- 7.5/10

I had never seen it before and saw it was on and thought I would give it a try. I have always like Albert Brooks and thought it was entertaining.

The Predator (2018) 5/10

This was pretty bad. It had some laugh out loud moments, and some of it were parts that weren't supposed to be funny.

Aquaman 6/10. Another awful superhero movie.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

If you cant beat them, join them

Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    A Star Is Born: 8.5/10

The emotions are strong here especially for me working with clients in crisis situations/high acuity clients so I could see the signs of what was to come and still tragic none-the-less. The acting and directing are also very solid along side some very moving music. A story like this, considering it is the 3rd remake, with the narrative beats it has can come off as formulaic but I think they did a pretty good job traversing through the similar beats in a way where it did not feel too similar even if it was predictable. A lot of credit goes to the actor's too for being likable, relatable, and human enough to empathize with their struggles thus sucking me in to the story. It was also cool seeing Dave Chappelle in the movie even if it felt too brief and really not necessary.
    I actually thought that movie sucked. But, I do get that is may have been better for you due to relation of the character, as you mentioned. Andrew Dice Clay was a nice surprise though.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Here is how i am making $56 per hour... After been without work for 6 months, i started following steps I found on this website and now i couldn't be happier. After 3 months of doing this, my monthly income is around $7k per month...

Check it out for yourself >>>>>>> www.LifeStylesNet.com